• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

heaven or hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I still consider it as a mode.Although the enemies will die with one shot attack,but you yourself can die with one shot too if you are not careful.It is easy,but it is easy for you to die too.

Sparda™

Basically, the hardest parts are killing the Hell Wraths, Dullahans, the Fallen and the Soul Eaters. Cerberus, Nevan and Doppelganger are the hardest bosses to break through and kill in Heaven or Hell.

Also, the environmental hazards are plenty to evade from. Let's mention Mission 6, in the Trial of Skill, Mission 8, the acidic pools around the Leviathan's intestines, Mission 9 and 10, the Rounded Pathway, Mission 15, Gears of Madness room, Vertical Rounded Pathway 1 and 2, Mission 17, Trial of Skill.

They're all summed up.;)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I thought Heaven or Hell mode was criminally easy. I mean, who really needs an additional three gold orbs when you can just go into every room blazing away with Ebony & Ivory and come out unscathed.

I liked to give myself a bit of a challenge and not use guns against some of the more difficult foes. I still managed to complete Heaven or Hell mode in a day, though. Shame you only unlock 10 achievement points for it upon completion.

Sparda™

devilmaycry;92369 said:
I liked to give myself a bit of a challenge and not use guns against some of the more difficult foes. I still managed to complete Heaven or Hell mode in a day, though. Shame you only unlock 10 achievement points for it upon completion.

You mean for Devil May Cry 4?! Because this is the Devil May Cry 3 Forum...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom