• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have you had this problem?

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
That someone is trying to make you into who they want you to be? That they don't accept you for who you are?

Vergillicious

I don't understand why people do such stupid things. And if they consider how the other person feels..well apparently not if they can't accept you as you are. It just makes you not want to have anything to do with them at all. You accept them for who they are but..! They don't give 1 flying floppy floopiga about you.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
That someone is trying to make you into who they want you to be? That they don't accept you for who you are?
If they don't accept you for you, ignore them. It's not worth it.

Is this the same guy you were asking questions about before who is doing this? The one that messes with your feelings? :/

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Lol. This is why me and some people in my family don't get along. I'm the black sheep. Rather be it though. My friends are more like family to me than a good bit of my actual family.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Lol. This is why me and some people in my family don't get along. I'm the black sheep. Rather be it though. My friends are more like family to me than a good bit of my actual family.
There is a saying that goes like this: friends are family that you choose for yourself.
Sometimes, I think that saying is appropriate.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
once an ex gf truied it ive a warped wacky sense of humor and am quite giddy i find everything funny and when there is tension or bad news i burst into fits of laughing even though i dnt find it funny i just cant help it but she tried to make me a robot basically thankfully my fiancee now is a great laugh she is as mad as i am so its great :)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
pretty much everyone in my area can't accept people for who they are except my friends

Vergillicious

If they don't accept you for you, ignore them. It's not worth it.

Is this the same guy you were asking questions about before who is doing this? The one that messes with your feelings? :/
Yes it is..sadly..but it's not his fault that he is the way that he is. But I'm so stupid..and I just want him to see that I'm just a friend nothing more. I feel so bad for him..am I wrong to feel the way that I do? I'm not going to be what he wants me to be and be his puppet that he can play with. But I don't want to hurt him either..he really isn't a bad person..he's just..confused badly

Maxman

EVERY DAMN day of my entire ****ing life !
My mother, My Teacher, Some of my Friends
Tho ESPECIALLY my MUM

Vergillicious

I've met a LOT of people like that and i honestly grew numb towards their attitude they just seem deprived of reality.

Off topic-
The joker on your sig reminds me of the clown from Spawn. And is that Space Ghost below him..?

Back on topic-
I don't know how to become numb..a friend of mine told me that how people become like that is if they have gone through a lot of pain. I've been through a lot of pain but I can't seem to turn off that emo-switch. I guess it's cause I care to much..

Maxman

Off topic-
The joker on your sig reminds me of the clown from Spawn. And is that Space Ghost below him..?

Back on topic-
I don't know how to become numb..a friend of mine told me that how people become like that is if they have gone through a lot of pain. I've been through a lot of pain but I can't seem to turn off that emo-switch. I guess it's cause I care to much..
It's cause a Nice/Kind/Sweet Girl such as yourself can't do that :p

Top Bottom