• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Has anyone seen Devil May Cry Animated Series?

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Has anyone but me saw the animated series of Devil May Cry? It's a great series it probably takes place after DMC3. But I don't know so can anyone do some research about this anime series and get back to me?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guess what?Not only many people have already seen it but we have a whole board dedicated to it;)

So thread moved^^

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Robin Sena;125152 said:
Has anyone but me saw the animated series of Devil May Cry? It's a great series it probably takes place after DMC3. But I don't know so can anyone do some research about this anime series and get back to me?
I only saw ep1 so far.
But belive me, i will watch others soon... maybe on next sunday. Just need the download finished.

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
I have watched a few episodes.....by Japanese version Translated by English
it's awesome by Japanese Voices....I love it

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
:(I havent seen any yet! my PC has no sound so i'd have no idea what there saying if its on the internet somewhere! And I cant find it on DVD so i cant buy it!:mad:

aka958

Don't trust people
i saw them on youtube. i really think it is great. saw like one mission a day and it felt cool to watch them. but the character didn't act as much as the dante i know

--Nelo Angelo--

but the character didn't act as much as the dante i know

The worst is that he uses only Ebony & Ivory

EbonyIvory_4.jpg

He rarely uses Rebellion.. :(

Top Bottom