• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest enemy in missions!!!!( no bosses)

Hargad

Those angels, I escpaed the last two before fighting Arkham.
And the whole chess board.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You guys found the Dullahans hard? They were easy as hell for me. For me, the worst enemies were Soul Eaters.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Storm Silves;300095 said:
You guys found the Dullahans hard? They were easy as hell for me. For me, the worst enemies were Soul Eaters.

I only said them cuz I'm thinkin of HoH mode, still the Arachne's r way easier than i thought...

Sparda's rejected son;300101 said:
Which enemy is that again?

Dullahans are the moving knights' armor with the red gem on the back
Soul Eaters are those purple clouds that become whole when u get close

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, the Soul Eaters only become whole when you look away. They're a pain in the ass and they're WAY too gimmicky to be fun to fight.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Storm Silves;300214 said:
No, the Soul Eaters only become whole when you look away. They're a pain in the ass and they're WAY too gimmicky to be fun to fight.

actually i've killed one up close before, i walked up n touched it n it turned whole, needless 2 say but i left a mess ^_^

UWCF

What's so tough about Soul Eaters?Turn your back so they'll show up,whip out Ebony and Ivory and make 'em Swiss cheese.Combine that with Rapid Fire or some Charged Shots and they're as easy as it gets,especially if you catch them during a sweep towards you. :cool:
The massive Bloody Palace packs can surely be troublesome though,no argument there.

Edit: On subject,if I had to choose I'd say the Vanguard when it's scaled down from boss to mob.Closely followed by Enigmas at higher difficulty modes :wacko:

UWCF

Talking about NM and HM,they do if timed right and/or if used by a Gunslinger (using them in conjunction with DT too is among the fastest ways to go against them I reckon).Sure they don't match a well-rounded point-blank shot by Kalina Ann but still :p

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Enigmas on DMD, they are just ridonkulash. I find soul eaters the most pointless enemy in the game, they don't have many attacks and their main one just picks you up and drains DT (not you Storm ;) ) but if you activate Devil Trigger they let go, that's like me saying "I'm gonna steal all yo koinz....unless you give me 20p"

EDIT: def those F***ING Enigmas!!! I hate you guys soo much! :mad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sql-aPwX8ac

heatlancer

1# Trickster
those angels are by far the biggest annoyance

althought on DMD when there is just a large group of enemies and some of those archers, that can be a major b

Top Bottom