• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hardest Devil May Cry Boss

Who's the hardest boss?

• Phantom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Griffon

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Nelo Angelo

• Nightmare

• Mundus

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
If you jump really close to him, he just quits using them, and most of the phantom blades are easy to dodge anyways.

Tyles

When it comes to DMD mode, I must say Mundus gave me the biggest spankings. I just can't get that little shooter mini-game before you actually face him.

Tyles

Yeah, the shooter thing. That's when Dante and Mundus are soaring through space or something and shoot at each other.

I tried to use that dragon as many times as I could, but it was difficult for me to dodge that large white beam he'd shoot. That thing was nuts. It took a huge bite out of my health every time.

Solidus

Rebellion
What bothers me is when his attacks overlap. Comet storm from the sky and those stupid white lightning bolts come at you at the same time on higher difficulties, and it stinks.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
To dodge his laser beam attack, all you have to do is use Vortex the moment it's about to hit you. Don't ask, but it stops the beam from doing any damage at all. And even with the DT Gauge at max, the fire dragon attack of yours still sucks ass on DMD!.

Solidus

Rebellion
Nelo Assholo;10343 said:
To dodge his laser beam attack, all you have to do is use Vortex the moment it's about to hit you. Don't ask, but it stops the beam from doing any damage at all. And even with the DT Gauge at max, the fire dragon attack of yours still sucks ass on DMD!.

There's some cool exploit where you can make one dragon hit him once and somehow deliver two hits of damage. It's done when he's gearing up to spin away from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom