• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hard mode question

Status
Not open for further replies.

noelttub

Alright, so I've just recently completed Devil May Cry on the normal mode. While I did unlock hardmode, I had to continue off from the normal game that I finished. When I tried to start a new game on hard, the Hard mode option wasn't there! Is this normal? And how it can be solved? I'm sorry I posted this in the wrong place, but i don't know where else to ask this. Thanks for answering by the way!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you didn't save after the transition, then that unfortunately means you have to start all over. I remember I did the same thing, except it was with the transition from hard mode to Dante Must Die. :X

noelttub

Well, I did save, and I did get to play on hard mode. It was just that I couldn't start a new game on Hard mode.

freedom

I'm having this same problem. I'm in the middle of playing a hard mode game that is a continuation of the normal mode game I originally started.
However, I'm also practicing on normal mode for achieving S-Rank on all missions, but I don't have the option to select hard mode when I start a new game.
My current plan is to just complete the hard mode game, and hopefully afterward, I'll get LDK, and Hard & DMD! modes available for new games.

EDIT:
I completed the Hard Mode difficulty, and I now have access to Dante, LDK, and all game difficulty modes when I start a new game. Just thought the OP would want to know.

freedom

It's a magic code you put in when fighting Mundus the second time and he has exactly 7/22% of his life :ninja:

Hehehe... seriously, I don't think anyone said you could go from Easy to Hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom