• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Valentine's day

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
oh phew doesnt sound as freaky as the suffering when you said that :)
dude trust me a guy wearing pig flesh still with blood on his entire body and the pigs head on as a mask with achainsaw (pigsy) is really freaky i was ten back then that motherf***** gave me chills

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
dude trust me a guy wearing pig flesh still with blood on his entire body and the pigs head on as a mask with achainsaw (pigsy) is really freaky i was ten back then that motherf***** gave me chills
i was 8 when i played the suffering and i regret buying it now for the rest of my life

Laurence Barnes

Premium
you never asked me yeah the noseman is pretty creepy dude
yeah and horas was too when you look in the camera after you see his ghost in the electric chair and see his ghost walking behind you in the monitor my freind went off the monitor instantly turned and fired about 10 shotgun rounds until we realised he wasnt there

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
yeah and horas was too when you look in the camera after you see his ghost in the electric chair and see his ghost walking behind you in the monitor my freind went off the monitor instantly turned and fired about 10 shotgun rounds until we realised he wasnt there
yeah dude the games really tricky but i still think nooseman is most creepy it scared me everytime when it comes outta nowhere with a rope in its neck.
hey dont wanna make this a disscusion thread dude :p

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
He is a chick magnet dude
Porkypiggsy5ro.jpg
woman eat that up XD
plus he is supposed to be mentally retarded, not insane

Laurence Barnes

Premium
He is a chick magnet dude
Porkypiggsy5ro.jpg
woman eat that up XD
plus he is supposed to be mentally retarded, not insane
him v the nooseman......nooseman would win cuz he would walk under it then it drops down and hangs ummm pigsy soooo nooseman wins:
37-Creature_-_Nooseman_01.jpg

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
I didn't know someone made a Valentine's Day thread lol...and that PigMan o_o

Those cookies makes me want to bake again. They look very delicious!

Ah,Valentine's Day......should be a nice day....but love confuses me now....ever since I played a certain flash game.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/AlexanderOcias/loved
(Click that if you want to be mentally scarred on Valentine's Day)

I remember I played a similar game to this on addictinggames.com years ago. So far I'm loving it, yet it feels like I'm supposed to expect something.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
thats what you say :| but to me the suffering is just ******* messed up

Yeah well, did The Suffering have monsters that transformed in front of your very eyes? Still spouting information about what was important to them before they transformed, but now completely insane? Tentacles everywhere, flesh ripped open, eyes and other important bodily organs falling out completely? Attempting a last ditch effort at killing you by splitting their head open to reveal a giant mouth, elongating the head on the spinal cord to try and eat your face?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Yeah well, did The Suffering have monsters that transformed in front of your very eyes? Still spouting information about what was important to them before they transformed, but now completely insane? Tentacles everywhere, flesh ripped open, eyes and other important bodily organs falling out completely? Attempting a last ditch effort at killing you by splitting their head open to reveal a giant mouth, elongating the head on the spinal cord to try and eat your face?
call me twisted but when i say scary i mean jumping out at ya not transforming thats awesome ;) but the suffering was way freaky especially the visions that he has and the nooseman dont get me started

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
call me twisted but when i say scary i mean jumping out at ya not transforming thats awesome ;) but the suffering was way freaky especially the visions that he has and the nooseman dont get me started

I agree with that, the Nooseman was... Unsettling.

Top Bottom