• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Valentine's day

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I posted somewhat this thread on sister forum, but happy to you all, single or in relationship happy valentine day :)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!

I never really noticed it in the past either, but I've finally got someone to celebrate it with :D.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!

I never really noticed it in the past either, but I've finally got someone to celebrate it with :D.
1308273029002.jpg
don't rub it in

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Sorry *hugs mrrandomlulz and gives a cookie* :)

Anyone else want a hug and cookie?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want a cookie!!!!!!!! Please? @.@

All I'll say is it finally didn't rain on Valentine's Day. It was a pretty nice day, actually. Except that we're all coughing and sniffing like dogs. Stupid cold.

Reactions: Meg

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
happy valentines day all. enjoy this special day with someone special to you.
i know i wont be ive just got out of a relationship :p

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I like to think of Valentine's Day as that one day of the year where my family is actually "nice" to me, because I buy them really nice crap and they mutter a thank you, which is far better than I normally get. So, hooray for capitalizing on guilt by buying second rate merchandise in an attempt to make up for the gaps in my childhood!

No really, Valentine's Day is pretty fun. I get to see friends smile and I get a candy or two. Or three.
That and I get to give Cujo a birthday treat, just cuz. ^_^

-high fives St. Valentine-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I prefer not being mentally scarred on Valentine's, thank ya. Dorohedoro already did that well enough. XD

Happy almost late Valentine's, everyone!

Top Bottom