• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Hallowe'en!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I'll be hanging my best buddy's house drinking, passing out candy and scaring the little kiddies ^__________^

Edit: HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE MOCHACUB!!!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I went out and ate Chinese with my mom and a friend. My mom went to a Halloween party and my friend and I stayed at my place and played the remake of Resident Evil on the GameCube and Silent Hill 3 for the PS2. :>

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I did my usual Hallowe'en routine. (No, that wasn't an intentional ryhme.)

That being, sitting in the window with a bottle of rum, a paintball gun and a near limitless supply of paintballs, I shelled the hell out of the local trick-or-treaters.
Most of them were chavs, always a plus, though one or two little'uns got caught in the crossfire.

Teach 'em to come knocking on my door for free bloody sweets.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angelo Credo;190528 said:
I did my usual Hallowe'en routine. (No, that wasn't an intentional ryhme.)

That being, sitting in the window with a bottle of rum, a paintball gun and a near limitless supply of paintballs, I shelled the hell out of the local trick-or-treaters.
Most of them were chavs, always a plus, though one or two little'uns got caught in the crossfire.

Teach 'em to come knocking on my door for free bloody sweets.

HAHA! You go boy!

Pantera Queen

I stopped celebrating Halloween years ago. Yesterday I unexpectly saw many cosplayers at mall which was pretty enjoyable. I might get back into Halloween next year.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I think the only cool costume I saw and I was amazed anyone today remembered this show with how brainwashed people are with the new, was a kid from my old high school dressed as Quial Boy from Doug. I was impressed. Other than that, Halloween has become another day for me. :/ It's just that time of year where people can see how much more skin can their costume can possibly fail to cover.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Spent my halloween mopping up water from a burst pipe. And even today, the house it still drying out.
Love the paintball gun thing Angelo Credo. Had've been me, it would have possibly been a shotgun! (Only Joking)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Or me if I had a airsoft rifle I would use that...lol jk jk...
My friend I sometimes throw sittles at passing cars...(well only the flavors we don't like)

Top Bottom