• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Birthday Korn!!!!!!!!

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
A very very very happy birthday to my good buddy Korn!!!!!!!!:wub: :wub: :wub: *hugs*

Have a very nice day...and...um...I always sucked at this...be good and maybe I'll buy you a ticket to hell :p

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
First, thank you all very much, I glady appreciate it everyone - especially you Nowshin, thank you :D

And second, I just want to apologise to the staff for my behaviour last month (or so), especially to Sharon. Every time I get the chance I forget to apologise so I might as well do it here, I am extremely sorry, I hope I am forgiven and I will be very grateful for it. Promise never to do it again.

Anyway, thank you - I have had a great day and I hope you have a great weekend :D :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;40731 said:
First, thank you all very much, I glady appreciate it everyone - especially you Nowshin, thank you :D

And second, I just want to apologise to the staff for my behaviour last month (or so), especially to Sharon. Every time I get the chance I forget to apologise so I might as well do it here, I am extremely sorry, I hope I am forgiven and I will be very grateful for it. Promise never to do it again.

Anyway, thank you - I have had a great day and I hope you have a great weekend :D :D
Hey, no worries - just chill about it...:D

Hope you had a wicked good birthday and got everything you wanted :D

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
*Heart beat slows down in relief* Thank you so much Angel, and thanks again, I did have a great B'day ^_^

Well, I am finally thirteen, one year closer to not being looked down on again ^^

The dark knight

Remember.That French girl.You can now date 2 people at a time now!You are thirteen.LOL JK!Have fun with the growth spurts..on your legs!OUCH!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
LOL DK, I never saw the French girl again lol and I am going out with someone else now anyway, so...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ah, 13...that was a crap age for me...anyone who has ever seen my passport photo will know why...:D

I'm glad you had a great birthday ^_^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I am originally from Birmingham, UK. Recently moved and I hate where I am living. Too many retards and chavs. Mind you, it is the same everywhere...

And DK, I was only joking about dating, don't have anyone right now lol

...unfortunately...

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
lol DK, you stalker :dry: lol :p

Anywhom, it is the second day of being a teen, and I am already undergoing changes...eep! :wacko:

lol anywhom, thank you everyone again :)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
No...(hooooooooooooooooooooooooowl...)

*cough* anyhow, no, I mean changes...you know...man do I have to name?

Top Bottom