• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Birthday DmC, by michellegun201

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Right??? That one when Vergil was facing the camera and the enemy dying behind him, Jesus. I couldn't even come up with that, let alone execute it.

I wasn't sure about the camera slowmo when it was announced, didn't mind it when I played, but she (assuming it's Michelle Gun and not Michel Legun, lol) definitely convinced me that this is a cool thing, I mean, you can style using the camera slowmo, how awesome is that?

And to think people poo-poo'd that, too.

No you got the name right. I just know it's a dude because he posted a video of his hands while playing DmC at the request of some viewers who had trouble with jump cancelling. The video is still on his channel if you want to have a look.

Funny you say that, because I thought the hands were quite feminine hahaha.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Granted, feminine hands aren't necessarily indicative of a female, just that they have some slender hands :p This is the funniest derailment yet >.<
People say I have feminine hands as I have slender fingers and wrist. People say I'm rather androgynous in general though. That's why I can also crossplay so well.

I can make a sexier guy and girl than all you! Be jelly. :cool:

This must sound rather strange.

Top Bottom