• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo 4 Review Roundup

Dark Drakan

Admin
Halo-4.jpg
So far 343 Studios next game in the ever popular Halo series has been met by criticial acclaim and here are the scores so far (updated as they are released)...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Thanks for posting this Andy :) Seems like it's going to be an awesome game. I personally look forward to it myself. And it's not even far away now. The game seems to score between 9/10 and 10/10. And rounding into the middle, I'd say that on an average it seems like the game scores 9.5/10. So you can't really argue that isn't a good score.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Averaging 90/100 on Metacritic currently (as I type this) based on 52 review scores. Im looking forward to seeing what 343 Studios have done with it and seeing how it compares to Bungie's previous games.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think we're going to get the Halo feel of the game (And not just because they brought Master Chief back). It just looks the same with the graphics, it looks like a Halo game (Because it is one) and that makes it recognisable. And I think this'll be a great success for the Franchise.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I think we're going to get the Halo feel of the game (And not just because they brought Master Chief back). It just looks the same with the graphics, it looks like a Halo game (Because it is one) and that makes it recognisable. And I think this'll be a great success for the Franchise.

Some reviewers have said it feels the most 'Halo like' out of all of the Halos as it combines elements of them all. Also its been said its one of the best looking games on consoles currently, which is an achievement in itself with an engine thats been around for some time now. Still stands up to the engines in more modern games to this day, looking forward to getting back into some co-op. Halo is still one of the best co-op games around and had a blast over the years on it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Some reviewers have said it feels the most 'Halo like' out of all of the Halos as it combines elements of them all. Also its been said its one of the best looking games on consoles currently, which is an achievement in itself with an engine thats been around for some time now. Still stands up to the engines in more modern games to this day, looking forward to getting back into some co-op. Halo is still one of the best co-op games around and had a blast over the years on it.

Wow, this should be rather exciting then :) I look forward to it even more so now. Oh yeah co-op should be even greater on Halo 4. I've heard nifty little things from people saying how the online gameplay is better than before. Can't wait to enlist.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wow, this should be rather exciting then :) I look forward to it even more so now. Oh yeah co-op should be even greater on Halo 4. I've heard nifty little things from people saying how the online gameplay is better than before. Can't wait to enlist.

Bungie always had a great lobby and party system so be good to see how its been optimised and what 343 Studios have brought into it. I never usually bother with the competitive multiplayer but the co-op is always top of my agenda. Only negative point ive heard is that some people wish the levels had given the player more freedom of movement. Rather than being rather linear, seems a good mix of levels from what ive heard though. Seems most other things have been 'tightened' up and expanded or improved upon from others in the series so kudos to them for that. Bungie left big shoes to fill and it seems they have done a good job of achieving that.

Top Bottom