• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halloween/Samhain

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Enjoy this image, 'cause that's the most you'll be seeing of me...

r0d24x.jpg

No one cared who I was before I put on this mask.

so was posting this image a part of your plan?

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
A buddy of mine had a party, and said that to come you had to dress up. I'm on a bit of a budget, so I had to use things that were already available to me. He joked about me being Inspector Tequila from Hard Boiled, and it was actually a pretty good idea.

1450742_733824049964540_1920473268_n.jpg

I think I did pretty good for putting it together in half an hour :3 Whatchu guys think?

Also - a little context on the inclusion of a baby. Hard Boiled is about a Hong Kong cop trying to take out Triad gunrunners. Turns out, they were stashing their guns in a hospital, so in the final shootout, the hospital had to be evacuated, but one baby accidentally got left behind in the maternity ward, so Tequila scooped 'im up and started shooting bad guys with a baby in arm. Fun fact: that sequence gave rise to the idea for Shoot 'Em Up, which was an entire movie about a guy with a guns and a baby :p

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Considering Lashou Shentan is one of my omfgalltimefavemoviesever, you get points from me

I'd go as Mad Dog if I could just get my hands on something that looks like a T Center Contender

Top Bottom