• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halloween/Samhain

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Who is participating in/celebrating this year? What are your plans?

Ill be teaching at my dance class in the evening 6:30 to 8pm ill be at work from 9am to 5;30 pm prolly dressed up unsure as to what then ill take my son out trick or treating :)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I've already had the house Halloween decorated since October 1st, and I'll be going to a few parties towards the end of the month. I've got some outfits bought, so I'll be going as Harley Quinn and a witch.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I've already had the house Halloween decorated since October 1st, and I'll be going to a few parties towards the end of the month. I've got some outfits bought, so I'll be going as Harley Quinn and a witch.

love harley quinn!!!!!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I never celebrate Halloween publically (well not anymore). So I'm just creating some pics (one which Dante's Stalker herself suggested in the thinking thread and another 'top secret' pic).

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Halloween is my favorite holiday and damn skippy I have plans. I'm throwing a party on the 26th and on Halloween day my neighborhood is a trick r treating hot spot so I'm gonna go walk the streets with my brother.

I'm going as the Joker. I'll post pics of me in costume on a later date. I think we should have a Halloween costume thread.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

I am also obsessed with Harley Quinn. I LOVE her. I was actually planning on going as her myself (I'm not afraid to crossplay) but, I decided on Joker.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I am also obsessed with Harley Quinn. I LOVE her. I was actually planning on going as her myself (I'm not afraid to crossplay) but, I decided on Joker.
I really like her too. She's a complex character depending on who's writing her. I'm going as classic Harley for one of the Halloween parties. I would go as the New 52 Harley, but I don't want to colour my hair red and blue. As I'm blonde, it's easier to dress as classic Harley.

Show some pics of your Joker outfit if you can. Which version will you be dressing as?

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Of course I'm going to celebrate! I just don't know how yet. Probably some good vampire movies will pop out at some point. And I have a long black goth dress I keep stocked just for Halloween purposes...

Edit:
Seems you all have greatly elaborated plans...
I don't really know what to do, after all Halloween is not a traditional festivity over here. Which is kinda sad. Adults often go on ranting about how we are forgetting our traditions in favor of festivities imported from abroad which have no meaning for us. They really are spoiling the fun...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I really like her too. She's a complex character depending on who's writing her. I'm going as classic Harley for one of the Halloween parties. I would go as the New 52 Harley, but I don't want to colour my hair red and blue. As I'm blonde, it's easier to dress as classic Harley.

Show some pics of your Joker outfit if you can. Which version will you be dressing as?

Classic Joker. Looking at the Killing Joke and Under The Red Hood for inspiration. I'll post pics. I'd love to see your Harley Quinn.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Classic Joker. Looking at the Killing Joke and Under The Red Hood for inspiration. I'll post pics. I'd love to see your Harley Quinn.
Sweet. Personally, I think the New 52 Joker is a bit too scary, especially for a party. >_< Sure, I'll post pics if I'm brave enough.:p

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
beverly_hills_ninja2.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I AM! Then again, it's the biggest holiday of the year for me, so...yeah. I'll probably hand out candy, maybe wear some of my more outlandish clothes, then sit and conduct secret rituals--I mean, watch monster movies and stuff all night. *innocent face* Then spend Dia de Los Muertos making sure candles are lit in memory and stuff. Stilts will hate me by the end of his first Halloween. ._.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Casual! I've been decorated since September 24th.
But, I didn't get to celebrate last year as I overslept. This year, my friend will be going as Slendy and I'll be going as Gumby
1235452_10200139543166331_142393587_n.jpg

#YOLO
Nah I'll be chasing kids around in the suit, and dancing in public.

Placido

Yliaster
I'd like to go to a haunted house this year but I don't really see the point when they never scare me. XD
I'll probably pass out candy this year.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Enjoy this image, 'cause that's the most you'll be seeing of me...

r0d24x.jpg

No one cared who I was before I put on this mask.

Top Bottom