• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HALF BREED VS HALF BREED

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
just finished watching "blue exorcist". it got me wondering who would win in a fight between rin okumara and dante (classic). both...
-are the children of a demon king and a human
-are demon hunters
-wield a powerful sword
-have a demon form that increases their powers
(not sure if important but, they're both twins)

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Dante gets massively stronger each and every game. Nero was completely op in DMC4, yet Dante just ****ed around with him the entire time like it was a big joke. The game could have been over in six or eight minutes if Dante wanted.

Dante can be stabbed through the heart with a massive sword and walk it off like a small cut, heal instantly, has god tier strength, god tear speed, can defy gravity when he jumped from Bianco Angelo to Bianco Angelo in DMC4, has a devil trigger which only doubles or maybe even triples his abilities, Has quick silver, has all sorts of devil arms...

It wouldn't be a fair match if Rin was riding Godzilla...

seraphmaycry

hmm tough call i have not heard much about rin (was this thread not already done....) but both rin and dante at the start of dmc3 were at unawakened power level hard to say but i dont know enough about rin to make this fair so im going with dante (side note blue flames are cool but i dont think they would do anything to dante and if rin stabbed dante with his own sword(very possible if rin got the chance)) but why would one fight be fair? i have played more then enough DMC to know one false move is all takes to get comboed into dust same would go for rin we would multiple fights to have a clear outcome

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Even before DMC 3 Dante awakened; in the cool pizza/demon scene with the jukebox, he was stabbed a bazillion times in the chest area...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Even before DMC 3 Dante awakened; in the cool pizza/demon scene with the jukebox, he was stabbed a bazillion times in the chest area...
I'm going with Dante (even the DMC3 version) due to what you said. Even without his full powers, Dante can still do all that and not break a sweat.

Top Bottom