• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

H&H mode

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
It unlocked for me when I beat DmD. I guess Heaven or Hell would be the easier route, even though I did it very last.

Terrutas

Personally,I limit myself to only using a particular weapon (preferably melee) in order to challenge myself and get through that godawful mode.

But I agree,it is VERY boring.

DarkSlayer54

I loved HoH mode. The challenge I gave myself was to beat it as fast as possible, and I almost beat it in two hours.

Blacknerd

Lol I love HoH mode mostly because doing the Aquila buy in means for some hilarious/bad ass moments :p

but dude it takes no time at all to beat it on HoH the only minor challenge is Bob

Judgement

Don't think that is the case, I had to do heaven and hell.

All I know is the order I did it all in was, Nephilim, SoS, DmD, Hell or Hell then Heaven or Hell. Maybe pc version is different or my game is messed up o_O?

Nessy

I also play on the PC and I specifically remember saying to my friend "for f*ck sake, I am being forced to play through heaven or hell".

Doesn't matter anyway, there is still no challenge in hell and hell

Judgement

I also play on the PC and I specifically remember saying to my friend "for f*ck sake, I am being forced to play through heaven or hell".

Doesn't matter anyway, there is still no challenge in hell and hell

Sorry hear that I would have said the same thing. I guess I just got lucky and my game glitched or something like that. I ended up playing them all anyways so it didn't really matter in the end. Hell and Hell had it challenges for me when I was being a little inattentive. Once you get used to DmD if you try HaH it isn't too hard at all no especially if you are used to the previous games difficulties such as legendary dark knight.

DarkSlayer54

Sorry hear that I would have said the same thing. I guess I just got lucky and my game glitched or something like that. I ended up playing them all anyways so it didn't really matter in the end. Hell and Hell had it challenges for me when I was being a little inattentive. Once you get used to DmD if you try HaH it isn't too hard at all no especially if you are used to the previous games difficulties such as legendary dark knight.
LDK was a difficulty? o_O
The only LDK mode I know of is DMC1's.

Judgement

LDK in DMC3:SE was just the sparda costume if I remember right. I have no idea why on earth DMC4 made it into a difficulty.

You're right it wasn't in DMC3. For some reason I thought it was how you got the Super Sparda skin but all you needed for that was DmD cleared. It's been too long since I played it, my fault.

Top Bottom