• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guys I need your help

Super90sgamer

I don't own Halo 4 game. I bought Halo 4 Corbulo Emblem that contain Xbox Live Gold Membership. Everytime I try to post the code, It says that the code it's not valid.

Do I need Halo 4 game to post the code or not? Please! It's really necessary!

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Did you buy it pre-owned by any chance? I can't imagine you did but just checking.

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Sorry i assumed Halo 4 Corbulo Emblem was some sort of expansion or something :p I've got nothing, i don't know anything about Halo or this emblem i'm afraid and running a google search hasn't really turned up anything i understand.

Dark Drakan

Admin
on the Dashboard.

Stupid question but you made sure it is the Live code you are redeeming on the dashboard & not another code on the same card? Double checked the codes you are typing in & made sure its exactly right? As normally when they fail they say the code has been redeemed already.

Super90sgamer

It is the Live Gold code and I checked every single letters & number I typed. After I typed the code, It says "Please enter a valid code."

Dark Drakan

Admin
Do I need a cridet card to redeem Xbox Gold membership code?

Im not entirely sure, ive always paid on my card for my years membership each year on my console & it auto renews but on my other 360 downstairs ive used free codes that come with games without the need for one.

Top Bottom