• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GUNDAM!!!

Which Series is your Favorite?

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta

• Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

• Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny

• After War Gundam X

• Mobile Fighter Gundam G

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Victory

• Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other Series

• Total voters

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Schwartz Bruder! The fighter from Neo Japan!:D (BOO NEO HONG-KONG!!!)
images

Don't you mean Neo Germany?

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
ah yes gundam age i've heard it about it, read about it on a anime news site if you want a link lemme know, if i wasn't high on rewatching rainbow,bleach,and code geass i might have checked it out. IIRC it about someone designing a gundam for himself, again this might not even be close to how deep the plot may actually be, to defend a station. But sometime after the main character does his thing it would switch main characters to his son and his son's son. Each have their own personality and gundam.

That aside i grew up not watching much anime, if any at all, but once upon a time i happen to pass by sci-fi and caught a glimpse of gundam00, it was already near mid plot when i began watching :(. After that and alot of researching i got the name and feel in love with gundam00 and gundam exia. Also loved the plot and how the issues were presented.

Also can't remember what the name is but i think i watched gundam wing a year after 00. The main characters name was hero, but watching the way the characters looked and the fact it wasn't HD made the first few episodes a grind before i got i use to the dated visuals. btw autumn posted a picture of one of the characters in it ^_^

Yes, that is the awesome that is Gundam Wing :) They have it rematsered on DVD but it'll cost you and arm and a leg to get it now :( (About £400 and I want eeet!) Unless you mean the actual art style is dated. I can't watch Robotech again 'cos the art style it just soo old and cheesy! It's a shame, I'm not usually bothered by such things, must be old age :/

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
For all you Gundam fans, I highly recommend Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3.
Imagine a bunch of characters from every series in one game, interacting with each other, with a leveling system, and A mobile suit lab to upgrade your mobile suits!
images
images
images
And the pilots are shown in their anime form! :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I owned Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 and I liked it but other than Gundam Wing and G Gundam characters I didnt know anyone else.
Personally the generals respawning killed it for me thou. :(

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
YES! I finally decided to buy the Anime Collections 1 Mobile Suit Gundam Wing off of amazon (I dont believe in Netflix, or watching anything online, I like to "own" my Gundam episodes)
Many reviews told of defective disks, but mine works! :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
YES! I finally decided to buy the Anime Collections 1 Mobile Suit Gundam Wing off of amazon (I dont believe in Netflix, or watching anything online, I like to "own" my Gundam episodes)
Many reviews told of defective disks, but mine works! :D

I bought my G Gundam Complete Collection 2 (Anime Legends) from Amazon as well. (I bought Collection 2 because I love the Battle Royale saga) I need to buy the Complete Collection 1 box set to have the whole show. I wonder if your Gundam Wing version will have the interviews with the show producer because those things are fun to read. You learn so much. ^_^

Nelo_Vergil

a question for the hardcore gundam fans. Do any of the events from the past gundam series' affect the others? like say something happening in gundam wing affecting gundam00 or vice versa. Of course that's oone example and i don't know the timeline very well, mainly because it's pretty darn huge.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
a question for the hardcore gundam fans. Do any of the events from the past gundam series' affect the others? like say something happening in gundam wing affecting gundam00 or vice versa. Of course that's oone example and i don't know the timeline very well, mainly because it's pretty darn huge.

I think the colony drops of the Universal Century (original) affected the Future Century (G Gundam) and they're all loosely connected. I think Gundam SEED is connected to Gundam Wing too.

EDIT: Whoa ****, I double posted. That's... Never happened before. Damn my tiredness!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I remember this anime series once in 2006 when late night gaming canal In Poland called hyper aired them XD, I been once hooked to Gundam Seed Destiny as I liked mechs in general, but these late night watching always infuriated my parents as only TV in my home was in their room.

Nelo_Vergil

I remember this anime series once in 2006 when late night gaming canal In Poland called hyper aired them XD, I been once hooked to Gundam Seed Destiny as I liked mechs in general, but these late night watching always infuriated my parents as only TV in my home was in their room.

i hate to go off topic in a gindam chat but i ahve to ask >.< have you seen code geass?

Top Bottom