• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

gun advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

koibito

im cosplaying sparda to astl next year and i need help with luce&ombra if someone could post pics of the guns on here or post pics that have the women on his guns in them or something like that i have m1911 pistols i just need a clear pic of the engravings on luce&ombra and a pic of those women to print out for the guns also if anyone has advice on making the guns its appreciated

koibito

i did but i couldnt find a good pic of the women idk what to search for and then all the pics of the guns i can find are too small to see the detail of them

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well I did a search for "Dante's guns" and looks like the women on Luce and Ombra are identical to those on Ebony and Ivory - the difference in the pistols is slight customization in other areas but the images are the same. Try these:

Gamespot - ebony and ivory. Scroll half way down to see bigger images

Ebony and Ivory

Luce and Ombra

I know the first two are E and I but the pictures are the same on both sets of guns according to all sources. Apologies if this isn't what you want or if you've already seen them - best I could find with my limited DMC knowledge :)

koibito

good job ppl thank you now i need one more thing can someone get me the pic of the women themselves cuz for my guns i have to make wooden grips im gonna make oval imprints in them if i can print the pics of the women on the guns i can cut the faces out laminate them put them in the imprints and glue like a plastic bubble over them or something so i need pics of those women plz

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The pic is proving harder for me...perhaps someone here with photoshop or similar can crop the images in those links above and work some magic? Perhaps enlarge them enough to be copied?

idk...

EDIT:
2s1q076.jpg
and
wcd8qu.jpg
are cropped images - I don't know if they can be messed with because they aren't the best quality...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Looks pretty close to me - if it's Victorian or Victorian-esque then you're on the right track. If you can use that image I think you'll be sorted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom