• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

guitar hero 3

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
guitar hero 3 soon :)

they've actually now got a system where you create an account on www.guitarhero.com and link it to your account (whether it be on ps3 or xbox 360) so you can post your scores on the internet and compare scores on a global level!

also, you can set up tournamants or play other people over the internet this way (i don't think you even have to have a gold membership on 360- it would suck if you did).

what's brilliant about this system is that people playing gh3 on 360 and people playing gh3 on ps3 can play each other!^_^

so if you are interested, set up an account on www.guitarhero.com and add "yesbeard" (which is me:D)

it looks awesome, i'm having to use the regular 360 controller for the demo though. it's quite funny playing guitar hero with the shoulder buttons!

ALSO, i'm not getting gh3 until christmas, so i can't play against (or with) anyone until then.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
thx, it helped me a little, but i still have no idea where to put the ethernet cable
considering my phone box is under my bed, i dont think it's gonna reach if i have to put it there... is there a way to use my laptop to connect???

Dark Drakan

Admin
asia22292;60807 said:
thx, it helped me a little, but i still have no idea where to put the ethernet cable
considering my phone box is under my bed, i dont think it's gonna reach if i have to put it there... is there a way to use my laptop to connect???

Just get a longer ethernet cable, they are only cheap and it just plugs in that slot in back of PS3.

Top Bottom