• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GTA V revealed

Dark Drakan

Admin
unledjeb.jpg

Rockstar have finally put fans out of their misery and officially announced GTA V today. The debut trailer will be released on November 2nd sources say the game is close to completion and Rockstar have been secretly working on it for some time. Rumours suggest the game could be moving closer to a real world setting like a living breathing L.A. No actual details have been released yet just the logo and the announcement but expect a lot more soon...

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Now aint this the new's of the ****ing year AWESOME.but i knew gta 5 would arrive soon because i read somewhere that the creator's of gta have some sort of contract ending in feb 2012 so they planed to make it by then and move out of rockstar this prove's it the rumors were it may surface at nearly end of the year.
so excited :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Or from what I've read, it could be set in Vegas style city...
Then there's San Andreas... or Back to Liberty City :p
A Vegas setting would be excellent!

Dark Drakan

Admin
Or from what I've read, it could be set in Vegas style city...
Then there's San Andreas... or Back to Liberty City :p
A Vegas setting would be excellent!

I heard rumours that it could be L.A. and seem as though they (and Team Bondi) have already spent a lot of time in L.A. taking photos for L.A. Noire all those years ago when development started its not a bad shout.

Top Bottom