• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greetings

Zarathustra

The Forsaken Offspring of Heaven and Hell
Hello there, DmC Faithful. As you can see, I'm a new face around here, as it pains to me to honestly say, I've never been able to track down a forum dedicated to the series that's still up and running. But to come across a rather healthy looking gem like this? Hell, you guys may have just answered my prayers!...figuratively speaking, of course. I've been a fan of the franchise since Day 1 of the first game. And I gotta say, I'm not gonna stop loving it anytime soon. Except DmC 2...that's the black sheep of the bunch...doesn't exist. >>

But anyway, I'll be floating around here quite a bit to get a feel for the place, though chances are you might catch me plotting ways to formulate characters and plot for role-play intensive purposes. Not that that's a bad thing, right? Anywho, if you're ever interested in chatting it up and such, feel free to drop me a PM. I'll be sure to get to it when I can. Otherwise, schooling and work will be two things that more than likely will take up my time as well.

Also, recently played the demo for the DmC reboot. Like many, I too had a biased opinion on it because of the redesigning of Dante and Vergil. However, getting a sneak peek at the story(which makes A LOT more sense out of a few things), and a BRUTALLY AWESOME dosage of the gameplay, I gotta say, I am STOKED for the real thing to come out. As the old saying goes, "Don't knock it 'til you try it."

Anyway, I better get to work. Lot of things for me to cover up here, cuz I plan to show you all a good time...take that how you will.

This is Zarathustra, and I'll be your fellow guide through Heaven and Hell.

Look forward to my next postage, DmC Faithful

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC2 doesn't exist? Wot? >_> *looks at game shelf, sees case*

Oh, you mean you don't like it. Silly me. XD It happens to be my favorite for some reason... I still can't figure out why.

Anyway, enough of my pointless trolling, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay, friend. ^_^

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Hey you seem fun ^_^ Welcome, and if you're looking for a good rp thread try Path to Kingship (I think that's the right one,) in the fanfic/art section - and if you look in the Bloody Palace, there are plenty of crazy people to talk to... Oh, and if you didn't bring cookies - I suggest you bake some... Fast... >_>

Top Bottom