• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greetings Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
Technowraith here. Been looking for a good Devil May Cry community and seems like I might have a good hit here.

First got into Devil May Cry when I played DMC 4 at a friend's house. Grew pretty fond of Nero, so I ended up beating the game. A week later I bought the entire DMC franchise on PS2 and proceeded to beat those games in about a week. LoL. Great games.

Interests outside of gaming include anime, manga, cosplay (currently making Nero, and building his props - Blue Rose, Devil Bringer and Red Queen). "Normal" interests are far and wide, with too many to list here.

But anywhoo, hope to meet a lot of you guys. ^.^ See you around.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Technowraith, eh? Lovin' the name. ^_^

Welcome to the forums! I'm the resident scaly/furry freak, Storm Silves. XD Make yourself at home.

Meg

I third the pic request! :) I'm sure it will look great once its all finished.
Welcome to the forums! ^^

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Welcome. I just had a peek at your DA - nice, I like your Blue Rose. I'd like to see more. :)

Pleasure

Just the man with the gun.
I can't respect anyone who both uses "lol" in their introduction thread and thought Nero is the ****.
But, **** it, it's not like I really respect anyone on here anyways. So this ain't nothin' new.
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay, blah blah freakin' blah.

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
Thanks for the welcome guys. :) If any of you are interested, you can keep tabs on my Nero cosplay progress in the Living the DMC universe thread over in the general discussion area. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom