• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greetings, fellow Demon Hunters!

TheManWhoMakesDevilsCry

Devil May Cry's a rockin' baby, yeah!
I've noticed this forum for a while now, but never really got around to joining. That is, until now.

I just got into the series very recently. I got my PS2 back from my brother around Christmas of 2012, after not having it for several years before. For Christmas my brother got me Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, because it was one of his favorite games he ever played. I never got around to playing it for a while, as I was uninterested, and didn't think I would enjoy it as much as he did. A few months later, my birthday comes, and he gets me 1 and 2.

About a week or so after he got me those two, I was bored and had nothing to do, so I popped in the first game into my PS2 and decided to give it a try. I was really surprised with how much of a good game it was. It was when I played it I knew I was hooked on the series. I beat it and moved on to 2 right afterwards. I wasn't expecting anything great with it, as my brother warned me it was the worst in the series. I played it, with both Dante and Lucia, and enjoyed it, though not nearly as much as the first one. Then, it was time to play 3, which I had high hopes for, since he told me it was the best one. I played it, and enjoyed it as well.

So yeah, pretty much I got all the PS2 games and loved them. So I got 4 and DmC for my PS3, as soon as I could and played those as well. I also watched the anime.

So yeah, DMC is my favorite game series now, and I feel this is a cool place to meet other fans as well. I hope to make a lot of friends on here.

seraphmaycry

I've noticed this forum for a while now, but never really got around to joining. That is, until now.

I just got into the series very recently. I got my PS2 back from my brother around Christmas of 2012, after not having it for several years before. For Christmas my brother got me Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, because it was one of his favorite games he ever played. I never got around to playing it for a while, as I was uninterested, and didn't think I would enjoy it as much as he did. A few months later, my birthday comes, and he gets me 1 and 2.

About a week or so after he got me those two, I was bored and had nothing to do, so I popped in the first game into my PS2 and decided to give it a try. I was really surprised with how much of a good game it was. It was when I played it I knew I was hooked on the series. I beat it and moved on to 2 right afterwards. I wasn't expecting anything great with it, as my brother warned me it was the worst in the series. I played it, with both Dante and Lucia, and enjoyed it, though not nearly as much as the first one. Then, it was time to play 3, which I had high hopes for, since he told me it was the best one. I played it, and enjoyed it as well.

So yeah, pretty much I got all the PS2 games and loved them. So I got 4 and DmC for my PS3, as soon as I could and played those as well. I also watched the anime.

So yeah, DMC is my favorite game series now, and I feel this is a cool place to meet other fans as well. I hope to make a lot of friends on here.

nice to have a new demon hunter in a world where sampling 100 random gamers produces exactly 0 results every time.

reminds me of a freind of mine who said dmc was swing your sword and go "hah- hah-hah ..."

in which case every fps other clearly has you stand still and hold down the trigger while using your mouth to make lame gun noises.

more demon hunters equals better.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
¡Hola! Good to have you in the business.
Have a doughnut and coffee; it's complementary prior to your joining.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Welcome to HELL, sonny!! You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave!

Love the name. Very few people've played Viewtiful Joe and even fewer as Dante.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
yeah yeah yeah. just come in a close the door behind you. i'm offering up 50,000,000 to anyone who can kill some freak in a red coat, calling himself a demon hunter. luckily there ain't a priblem in the world sam and dean can't fix...on my buttocks. with a cyst video. we're weird here. welcome to the madhouse (studios)

Top Bottom