• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Google Owns The World -- And Possibly Your Genes As Well

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Ah Unknown, your threads always leave me in a positive frame of mind!
But really, "Google plans to take over the world?" Don't put so much faith into everything that you read online. Google just want to get even richer by providing all the services other sites do in one site. Facebook, iTunes, maps, search engine, YouTube... Google has variations of them all. They may take over much of cyberspace, but they'll never completely dominate it.

Edit: About the gene patent, obviously people will protest about the morality of owning DNA, much like the argument over the use of stem cells, and a conclusion may not be reached for years.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
me and google should team up o.o then the cyborg army shall come into exsistance and incinerate all human life MUHUHAHAHAHAAAA!!! i'm joking of course :shifty:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If google owned me, they wouldn't know what to do with me :troll:

orig-13826771.jpg

Sorry, I don't know what made me think of Austin Powers...

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
That is true. If you have a google+ account and put up your phone number and other stuff. Google search will find it easily. What kind of privacy is that? Why are companies supporting in such information shared? It's not just google...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
That is true. If you have a google+ account and put up your phone number and other stuff. Google search will find it easily. What kind of privacy is that? Why are companies supporting in such information shared? It's not just google...
And you also have to make sure you delete your entire browsing record in your google Dashboard.

Otherwise its almost sickening to know that Google keeps record of your every click you made online.. Why the hell would i need that anyway ? i didn't make an account to keep records of my whole Internet surfing.

Unless i'm an obsessed serial killer with short-time memory loss this feature is utterly useless !

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I notice they ask for your phone number and disguise it as 'added security' so that they know a fraud is not trying to access your emails.

People should just give good fake information. For example, google thinks I'm a guy in his 40s living in US.:lol: ...You'd think the IP address would give that away:/ Then again, I do use an IP shield that gives me a fake IP.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
I notice they ask for your phone number and disguise it as 'added security' so that they know a fraud is not trying to access your emails.

People should just give good fake information. For example, google thinks I'm a guy in his 40s living in US.:lol: ...You'd think the IP address would give that away:/ Then again, I do use an IP shield that gives me a fake IP.

Damn right you are. ''added security my ass''

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Damn right you are. ''added security my ass''
It's just a lie to get as much information about a person as they can.

Everyone should lie to google and give fake information. Next time I make an email account with google, I will say I am a cat called Hubert Cumberdale:p Maybe it will confuse them.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014

Everyone should lie to google and give fake information. Next time I make an email account with google, I will say I am a cat called Hubert Cumberdale:p Maybe it will confuse them.

Problem for me is that I had about 30 gmails deleted. Yeah they are deleted from the internet but I bet they are still stored somewhere on those google servers. Maybe just me being too paranoid. I dunno. Yeah faked information tons of times.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Problem for me is that I had about 30 gmails deleted. Yeah they are deleted from the internet but I bet they are still stored somewhere on those google servers. Maybe just me being too paranoid. I dunno. Yeah faked information tons of times.
You mean they deleted without your permission?
Or you asked for them to be deleted?

Either way, yes, google will keep them under the lie that 'you might wan to reactivate them'. It has happened to me.

It's best to be fake with google and lie.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
You mean they deleted without your permission?
Or you asked for them to be deleted?

Either way, yes, google will keep them under the lie that 'you might wan to reactivate them'. It has happened to me.

It's best to be fake with google and lie.
No I deleted them personally. There was a time before I did that all the time. Was too hung up on what name I made. Like that matters really.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
No I deleted them personally. There was a time before I did that all the time. Was too hung up on what name I made. Like that matters really.
I went through a phase of that.:lol: I didn't like the email name, so I kept deleting accounts to change the email name.

V

Oldschool DMC fan

I always do give them fake information, them and all the others including FB. There's nothing more often getting 'accidentally lost' these days than personal data.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training

Terrutas

If you're looking for something to believe in, believe in yourself. Not articles on the internet.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze

People should just give good fake information. .
I gladly would but then again youtube won't let me upload longer videos if i give them fake information.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I gladly would but then again youtube won't let me upload longer videos if i give them fake information.
Really? I didn't know they had that kind of policy. Plus, how do they know you are lying if you make it look convincing?

Top Bottom