• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gone Too Soon: Cartoon Series That Need To Return

Skagewid

Ed , Edd and Eddy
I want to see them. When I was a kid , this cartoon was my favourite. My wish is see them grow up.

Courage the Cowardly Dog
This cartoon is a "must-to-see" . The kids of today will never know the real terror and scary that this cartoon can create.

Codename: Kids Next Door
There is only a word to describe this : EPIC.

These three cartoons were , are and will be always my favourite cartoons of ever.
Unless we count japanese anime as Dragonball or One piece , that the first there is the new serie and the second must already finish.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Ed , Edd and Eddy
I want to see them. When I was a kid , this cartoon was my favourite. My wish is see them grow up.
Dude, Ed, Edd, n Eddy is like, my favorite show EVER.

I absolutely LOVE that show. However, it did get a legitimate ending with the Bog Picture Show movie. The creator has expressed interest for a possible return, but it's only his personal interest that would just be fun, not something they need to prioritize.

berto

I Saw the Devil
In retrospective I can't help but wonder if a resurrection would be the most ideal of things for a series to have. On the one had you have Samurai Jack which is looking awesome. But on the other side you have Powerpuff Girls... I fear for any resurrected series where the team or studio missed the point of a series so magnificently.

Skagewid

In retrospective I can't help but wonder if a resurrection would be the most ideal of things for a series to have. On the one had you have Samurai Jack which is looking awesome. But on the other side you have Powerpuff Girls... I fear for any resurrected series where the team or studio missed the point of a series so magnificently.

I like samurai jack , but Im not a big fan of it.
For Powerpuff Girls , I wish to see an its version with anime design (very stilized or comic).

Top Bottom