• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Godzilla/Gamera fan thread

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
You read that title, just a thread talking about the Godzilla and Gamera franchises. From the films, other media, and any other monsters they exist in the either franchise, or even the human characters.

So I'll start.

Whelp my top 5 favorite Kaiju are
  1. amazing-godzilla-2014-movie-full-screen-high-definition-wallpaper-download-godzilla-photo-free.jpg
    Godzilla​
  2. ga11025.jpg
    Gamera​
  3. maxresdefault.jpg
    King Ghidorah​
  4. latest

MechaGodzilla III (Kiryu)​
  5. latest
    Irys/Iris (Seen it spelled both)​
For Gamera, I mainly prefer the 90's trilogy. My top 5 favorite Godzilla films are, Godzilla: Final Wars (Just cause of all the cheesy action, even the human characters fight in this one), Godzilla Against MechaGodzilla (I like the angle that MechaGodzilla III was technically the original Godzilla brought back as a cyborg), Godzilla 2000 (Nothing really special about it, it's just the first I ever saw), Legendary's Godzilla (I'm on the side that loved Legendary's 2014 reboot and I can't wait for the sequels, I thought it paid a lot of respect to the original.....that being said), the original Godzilla (In Japanese, the sequels you can watch dubbed they're goofy anyway. The original on the otherhand is a serious film, that deserves respect)

Top Bottom