• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gloria

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Gloria is a good character, and may not work for the order... just follow along. i think she's a spy for Dante to keep an eye out for Nero and help him and Dante their mission together. Like Olga from metal gear helping Raiden and Snake

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Gloria just scares me. >__> Don't ask why, she just does. I have a feeling she is up to something, but in a good way. She might be the only member that's new to the order that Nero can trust. Maybe. <___<

Phage

Heartbreaker
Gloria is certainly an intriguing character from what we know so far, despite how little we actually know. I find her pleasant disposition towards Nero and her almost sadomasichistic pleasure in killing demons perplexing. add to that her "exotic" appearance which is almost demonic in itself[pale eyes, white hair, demon-tail styled into her clothing] it leaves you wondering where her true origins/allegiance lie and what her actual intention is.

Im with the others in thinking shes up to something in the order and I dont think her true allegiance stands with them...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't know guys. I find Gloria a failed copy of Soul Calibur's Ivy. Sadistic - almost naked -short white hair etc. The fact is that even though I like Ivy, Gloria is somehow annoying >_<

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
I think ivy would be insulted and outraged by your disrespectful attempt 2 compare gloria 2 her... You got some nerve buddy... :dry: :p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DarkSlayer.;61368 said:
I think ivy would be insulted and outraged by your disrespectful attempt 2 compare gloria 2 her... You got some nerve buddy... :dry: :p

You are right:lol:
Ivy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gloria

(I hoped that saved me:ninja:)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Gloria vs Lady :D

I like her, hopefully she will play a fairly big part in the story.

Zato-OW

King
yeah i guess so. i wish they would do those sort of things like feature characters from differnt games from differnt companies into series like this. but w/e lol

Phage

Heartbreaker
no way! the character role Gloria undertakes could not be assumed by Ivy ... despite the similarities Gloria is far more cool, calm, collected and reeks of hidden agendas ...and shes more, um, flexable than Ivy.

as cool as Ivy is... she's too aggressive/confronting rather than subversive and would be best to keep herself to Soul Calibur.

castroGstar

I have the ps3 version and I just wana know something. The scene where gloria first appears, is she naked underthat one piece? i swear that when she does the splits in the air and the camera pans over the flap of her dress, its all skin color under there. Just curious if anyone else had any opinions on this

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
yeah, but it diddn`t seem like this xD
Because all are asking strange questions and dont even mention it...

Top Bottom