• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gloria *Spoliers*

Arwen

Lost Soul
OK this thread is for those that already played the game so those who haven't I wouldn't rad much more as it would spoil the surprise of the game. If you don't care then carry on reading. :D
S
P
O
L
E
R

I know Gloria is Trish in disguise I just want to know how she changed her colour in tha game. Anyone know?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That's a good question, Dalkin! Kinda makes me want to boot up Devil May Cry 4 again to find out. ^_^ I vaguely remember her completely lifting a full-length outfit off, which also covered her arms and legs and gave off the impression of darker skin. I dunno, I'll have to check again to confirm it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think the whole Gloria outfit (the skin as well) was a costume. That's what it looked like when she changed back to Trish anyway;)

Sparda™

Dalkin;81040 said:
OK this thread is for those that already played the game so those who haven't I wouldn't rad much more as it would spoil the surprise of the game. If you don't care then carry on reading. :D
S
P
O
L
E
R

I know Gloria is Trish in disguise I just want to know how she changed her colour in tha game. Anyone know?

I think there's not much of a mystery. Trish is a 100% demon, and she's quite powerful. Disguising herself as Gloria wasn't a problem at all, and the skin thing, not a problem at all.;)

Keaton

Premium
It was like she lifted off a body veil...again, as said, she is a pretty powerful demon, so she would probably be able to conjour up a disguise as easy as Dante produces one-liners :D

Top Bottom