• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

glitches

pockets

am playing dmc and have come accross 2nd major glitches so far , one in 3rd mission towards end and the second in mission 5 when fighting tyrants , if you loose then on restart just one enemy, you kill that and then nothing , no more waves just stuck in the mixing chamber . seems quite a serious glitch that I'm suprised havent been adressed.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
What platform are you playing on?, never had those issues on the original version or the de version on either playstation or xbox.

Did you try power cycle or restart if it was on console ?

pockets

360, when I gogled it I found quite a few threads regarding same issues , seems from release it had quite a few glitches, it sOrts itself when you restart the save but you have to quit then restart otherwise if you just reload checkpoint the samething happens , happened on two misssions so far and only on mission 5

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ah okay, well as it is 360 the likelihood of it being patched is probably zero now as it is 11 years old. Shame too as it is impacting your enjoyment of it, maybe consider playing the definitive edition on xbox one or ps4 if u have either of them.

Top Bottom