• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ghosts

KRSkull

Well i don't know if it is a ghost or what. But something happened to me a few times. Two of them got something to do with fire. The first time was Seven years ago. I was in a camp. and i was waiting in the short line to get my head shaved. There were two line a short one (the short line was in the middle between the tent they used to cook in and the long line) and a long one. While i was waiting i heard a strange voice. And it told me to move to the other line and look at the cooking tent. I said it was a strange voice because it was a female voice. (There were females in the camp but they have their own section separated from the male section). So i just did what that voice told me. I moved to the other line and looked at the cooking tent and it was on fire.

The second time it happened was in 2010 a few weeks before christmas. Back then i was working at Pizza Hut. And that night a friend of mine who was working in another branch came to us and wanted to borrow some boxes and flower because his branch ran out of them. And i heard that same voice again telling me to help him. And when we went out That voice told me to look at the restaurant. And i saw smoke coming from the celling and then i saw the fire.

And a few months ago i heard that voice saying "Its a new beginning " after the workmen finished attaching the furniture of my room.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Such an entity I have encountered. It was a lonely Tuesday night. My brother had left me a mansion in my name for some random undisclosed reason. I was walking around the dark corridors, exploring my new home when suddenly, a ghost burst through a door! I was scared out of my goddamn mind, but I was prepared. I whipped out my Dyson Dust Buster 10,000 and attacked the ghost. All was going well, when suddenly Richard Simmons kicked open the door and began shooting at me with his MP-40. I did a triple handspring back flip into a ball pit and grabbed my chainsaw on a stick. We engaged in endless combat, with no winner in site. In a move of desperation, I challenged the ghost to a classic game of roshambo. With the final duel, the ghost threw paper, and I threw Batman. Hookers and blackjack began raining from the ceiling, and the St. Louis marching band carried me away in sweet everlasting victory.

Top Bottom