• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
whats up players, just recently bought the S.E so im enjoying my first playthrough of this epic game! was just curious about a couple of things though like bloody palace(i heard it has 9999 floors?)and was just wondering who was playing it at the mo and if there was anything i should watch out for (like missing the Artemis)anyway hope i dont bore any one with questions that youve heard a million times just wanted to do a bit of discussing cheers

p.s i know about the plot but does anyone one know what that **** on Arkams face is?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
On Arkham's face? That's a demonic burn he got that seems to move of it's own accord.

Bloody Palace does indeed have 9999 floors, but you can choose to go up it at 1, 10, or 100 floors at a time. And you start on Level 0, so it's technically 10000 floors. Also, it doesn't loop like DMC2's BP did.

It's a bit hard to miss the Artemis, but people still do. It's much easier to miss the Spiral. To get the Artemis, you have to do all three trials (mission 6, I believe) and place all three essences into the pedestal, lowering it and getting you the Artemis.

SpawnShooter

Hey dude, nice one i already got the artemis(mission 6 indeed, well remembered!)what load-out do you usually take out and where is the spiral? also nice new name and avatar your rockin there bud.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
SpawnShooter;272851 said:
Hey dude, nice one i already got the artemis(mission 6 indeed, well remembered!)what load-out do you usually take out and where is the spiral? also nice new name and avatar your rockin there bud.

The load-out I usually use is Rebellion and Cerberus for DAs while for Firearms I usually take the Shotgun and the Spiral.

The Spiral is in the mission where you fight Nevan, in the underground river area. You go up a small flight of stone pillars to reach an outcropping where the Spiral lay on a pedestal. It's an anti-tank rifle capable of piercing opponents.

SpawnShooter

^lol, i guess it is quite easy to miss then cheers for the heads up i do agree about Rebellion and Cerberus, quite lookin forward to Beowulf, if its anything like Gilgamesh im gonna be a happy man:) everyone Ive spoken to likes Agni and Rudra but i just cant get on with them and the spiral sounds F****N* savage!

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Yep, spiral is awesome :)
Angi and Rudra is a great devil arm, you'll just need some practices with them, I mastered them only while SS'ing mission 12 on DMD, wich was my last one, but after you'll learn how to use it well, it's just awesome!!!

And about Beowulf, yep, it have all of Gilgamesh moves and even more!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Beowulf has the better version of Beast Uppercut too. I think it's actually called Rising Dragon in this game.

Cerberus is indeed the best weapon in the game. Least damage, but holy crap does it attack fast and it has the highest combo string potential, even a bit higher than A&R.

Spiral, like others have said, is a f*cking BEAST. Damage on par with Kalina Ann and MUCH better range. Plus, it's Trick Shot move is just devastating in hallways and small rooms.

Keaton

Premium
The Master Unlock code on DMC3: SE is:
Hold R1 + R2 + L1 + L2 + D-pad Up/Left + Left Analog-stick Down/Right

For DMC3: DA it's:
At the Start Menu, hold down L1, L2, R1, R2 and rotate the left analog stick until you hear Devil May Cry.

If the game gets saved it is irreversable, so copy your save game first.

SpawnShooter

cheers for your help guys i just completed it for the first time :)...and it was awesome(obviously!)i thought the ending was done fantastically and realy enjoyed the credit sequence, Cerberus !!FTW!!
Beowulf was great i haven't got all the upgrades yet but i think i prefer Gilgamesh, plus the charge animation is cooler but Ive yet to give Beowulf a proper burn, and one more thing, can anyone offer any advise for Neven i cant seem to work out the combos(i have it on pc and the combo lists offer no help with the way im setup)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
SpawnShooter;273241 said:
cheers for your help guys i just completed it for the first time :)...and it was awesome(obviously!)i thought the ending was done fantastically and realy enjoyed the credit sequence, Cerberus !!FTW!!
Beowulf was great i haven't got all the upgrades yet but i think i prefer Gilgamesh, plus the charge animation is cooler but Ive yet to give Beowulf a proper burn, and one more thing, can anyone offer any advise for Neven i cant seem to work out the combos(i have it on pc and the combo lists offer no help with the way im setup)

Nevan is used by holding the button or tapping it repeatedly. Nevan has no "real" combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom