• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Conversation

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
This is on another forum I'm in, and it works well.

Well, basically, it's a thread wherein you discuss, well, anything. Just don't spam, mind. :pirate:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I tried doing this before and it got shot down. >_< Hope that doesn't happen to this one.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah. DarkDrakan, Steve, Angelo Credo, and Keaton are the mods/admins. Angel used to be one, but she retired because of everybody's immaturity...

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
Immaturity? Everyone I've met's been brilliant so far. :eek:

Then again... I've only met two people. :pirate:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It was everybody getting at each other's throats about the new game coming out. Was a flame/trollfest, I tell you...

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;281524 said:
I tried doing this before and it got shot down. >_< Hope that doesn't happen to this one.

It got shot down for reasons. We will hope this thread won't go where the last one went.

On another note. What other forums have you been in Sin Scythe?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would've preferred if Nero got his own game, so I'm not exactly happy about it either.

EDIT: aka, that's not the one I was talking about.

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
Oh, sorry. XD

If it was it's own game, well, would a new franchise be expected? And he's a bit too similar to Dante to have a new branch.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
If there was a game released about Nero, it would be on his background origins because well...they just ditched him to make a reboot about Dante's origins before DMC 3 lol.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Apparently Nero and Kyrie were walking and then there was an ambush of demons that got to them in a forest. While Nero was protecting Kyrie he got scratched by an assault demon, shortly after his arm started to change...but there is more to the story then their letting on. Alas, we won't know since Nero got shoved in the closet. Boh :(

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well, the way I see it...Even Nero haters would've loved for him to come back so they don't have to face a reboot of Dante's origins. I'd rather play the story then go back in time IMO. I mean...I found Nero intriging and he's pretty BA, I want to know more about him. I just can't believe Capcom just ignored him like that:(

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
No kidding, he's being overexposed and it's getting *slightly* boring. If they switched it to Vergil that would be cool too, I wouldn't mind knowing what happened after Eva's death and playing his side of the story. TBH, if Capcom was serious about trying to revive the series I think they should've either continued Nero or have done a game just about Vergil.

It might have worked or not, but at least you're not trying to explain everything about Dante all over again...it's like playing a broken record. Don't get me wrong though, I love Dante but I need something new...

On a side note though, I will still play the reboot regardless.

Top Bottom