• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

gay problem with dmc3 pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

¬_¬

¬_¬ ⌐_⌐
k,the problem is:the music
right,always when play that battle music,the game lag,when play stage music,the game lag too.

i tried play without music(i deleted the music archives)and it worked,no lag

someone know what is that?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeah, your PC can't handle it.

Basically, your PC isn't good enough to play the game, and it stuggles to load the game and play music at the same time, best option is to upgrade your whole PC, because i think its your processor thats struggling. You can't really upgrade a processor, without upgrading the motherboard, so your best bet *apart from re-building our PC with new parts* is to buy a whole new PC with a stronger processor

system requirements lab helps alot

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
if u can tell me your PC specs i can tell you what you need to upgrade, at a guess it would be your processor, but as it only needs a 1 ghz, it would surprise me to know that yours can't take it too well

aka958

Don't trust people
made it is the sound card. does that makes sense??? the sound card is trying to play the music but it makes the other programs go slower?

Tell me if im right or wrong (i suck at computers)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
^could be right, but i have just heard his specs, and they are on the minimum side...

It's basically a slow/old computer, that is struggling to keep up with the game, the GPU is only jsut coping the 1.6Ghz processor might find it a bit hard, and the PC is probably slowing down due to age, so those would have been reduced aswel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom