• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gaming Wish List

Meg

Well, it's that time of year again: when lots of games all came out all at the same time leaving gamers overwhelmed on which to buy. Any games you're hoping to get for Christmas/Hanukkah/my birthday *cough* this year? Or are you going to be hunting on Black Friday?

For me, I recently bought both Diablo III and CoD: Advanced Warfare. On top of that, I'll be picking up Pokemon Omega Ruby when it comes out next week. Sooooo I'll be pretty busy for awhile. :eek: That said, I really want to play Freedom Wars for the Vita. I'll probably be looking for people to play with once I get it. *hint hint*

What about you? :smile:

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I'll be grabbing Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes on the PC if the price is acceptable.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I would like the new Super Smash Bros.

The new LittleBig Planet would also be cool, but I don't have a PS4.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Actually I want to play Bayonetta 2, so that's a WiiU and I also want a PS TV because I want to play some of my Vita games on my TV, namely Totori and P4 the G.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd like an Xbox One and a Wii, please and thank you.
It seems most games coming out nowadays are on one or the other platform, which is sooo annoying since I just bought the bloomin PS3 to play more games. Now I'm back at square one.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Id like Wii U with Bayo, W101 and ZombiU + Lords of the Fallen, Shadow Warriors, Samurai Warriors 4 and Guilty Gear Xrd for Ps4

berto

I Saw the Devil
I still need a WiiU and I want a PS TV so I can play my Vita games on my TV. Would really like to play P4 the G on my TV. I think it's BS, though, that you have to get the an entirely new system to play your games on the TV; The PSP had a fantastic solution for that and it was a cable you could buy and plug to your TV and done.

I know the PSV isn't doing that great but I would appreciate if you didn't take steps back.

chubbz98

im a grown man Afraid to play dmc 1 at night
hoping to get Wolfenstein the new order and bayonetta 2 and still deciding on the other game i might get on black friday

ToriJ

Alien: Isolation, The Evil Within, and Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey for games that came out this year. I also have Silent Hill 2 & 3, Beyond: Two Souls, Dead Space, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer on my list.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
rencently got
cod aw
far cry 4
sunset overdrive
gta v
forza horizon 2
shadow of mordor
and ac unity for xb1

what i can't wait for is the new batman and of course dbz xenovers and the phantom pain

Maxman

Dr3 is awesome max
Mate, I LOVE Dead Rising Games

I was so bummed back in the day when it was stated to be XONE exclusive, I was ultra mad
Thankfully the Gods have heard my plight and bestowed DR3 a PC Version :p

But as it turns out the PC port sucks ass ...................................

647820.jpg

PAw62rX1tT9cK7thD2nrfyYjmt94kf6oepvUsczfCQYjmF46q3pDmP-aCCt0Qsa4d7tgAn9IxKkrbVRZIjp2FJo=s250

Top Bottom