• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gaming soundtrack recommendations.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The entire Dawn of War 2 soundtrack is avaliable here for download for absolutely free, and is entirely legal too.

Dawn of War 2 Soundtrack.

Scroll down to the bottom of that page and you'll find it there.
You don't need to have Steam to download it either, it's entirely separate.

The one thing I love most about DoW is that it has the sort of soundtrack that would rival those from movies with millions invested into soundtracks alone, like Lord of the Rings.
Give some of the songs a listen on Youtube if you want to try before you download, so to speak.

Angels of Death - Space Marine main theme.

For The Craftworld.

Show Me What Passes For Fury Among Your Misbegotten Kind!

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;302317 said:
The entire Dawn of War 2 soundtrack is avaliable here for download for absolutely free, and is entirely legal too.

Dawn of War 2 Soundtrack.

Scroll down to the bottom of that page and you'll find it there.
You don't need to have Steam to download it either, it's entirely separate.

The one thing I love most about DoW is that it has the sort of soundtrack that would rival those from movies with millions invested into soundtracks alone, like Lord of the Rings.
Give some of the songs a listen on Youtube if you want to try before you download

Soundtrack that would rival that epic version of Lux Aeterna, Requiem for a Dream? That one without chanting.

Osaka

trollololol
@ The Crazy Demon, Klawed Flaw: Thanks for posting those tracks. :)

@ Credo: Wow, some impressive pieces of music you've picked. I tend to forget about PC soundtracks due to the fact that I never bother to play the games.

Any more good PC soundtracks out there?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Osaka;302398 said:

@ Credo: Wow, some impressive pieces of music you've picked. I tend to forget about PC soundtracks due to the fact that I never bother to play the games.

There's some pretty spectacular and haunting songs from a relatively unknown game called X3 - Terran Conflict, composed by Alexei Zakharov, the guy's an absolute genius.
Sadly the soundtrack is extremely difficult to come by in stores and the only relatively easy way to get it is to buy the game itself, then you'll have every song played in the game in the game's main folder.

Here's a couple great ones for you.

Heart of Colossus.

Fight!

The Hub.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Osaka;302398 said:

Doom. Doom has an amazing soundtrack, and it's an old PC game. Say it with me... DOOM! Now give me a chain gun so I can shoot up Hell until it doesn't exist anymore.

Also, the game Darkseed for DOS has good sound effects if that counts. Try playing the game while easily excited. It's awesome how eerie the game gets in that way. I don't know if I could ever get the sound for the DOS game I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream working, but if you want to play that one after all the trouble you go to just getting the game's code to let you play the game, you may want to get some industrial music or eerie sounding goth rock. You will be pretty solid then since the game is eerie enough without music.

Also, how am I a crazy demon? Can I be serval-shaped?

serval.jpg

Meow.

Edit: Oh, someone has the username Crazy Demon. I'll be a serval demon then.

Top Bottom