• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamespot doing a Now playing segment on DmC on april 10th?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Mrrandomlulz reminder time: Has it occured to you guys that in the original series Vergil was an ANTAGONIST, not a PROTAGONIST.
And yes I have beaten 3 special edition, so I know he switches sides, but he switches sides FOR HIMSELF! He did it because he was tricked and wanted revenge. So in short, my guess is if Vergil will appear, he will be an antagonist

sabre1222

Good theory. :) Then try to explain how Dante got into those orphanages? Basically everything is possible at this moment. The Voice sounded much older than Dante so it's a possibility...

He Might have gotten into the orphnages because sparda was not able to look after him or either had some business to take care or like i said he was injured, so he probably sent dante there, but probably guessed that the demons will find him sooner or later so he gave him the rebellion and ninja theory says that sparda gave the rebellion to dante. And that would have probably been to protect himself. thats all i got :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It's not radically new but its the little touches that count. The voice at the beginning could be Vergil, sparda,or Nero as they are the only ones who have a reason to hide from mundus.

Top Bottom