• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Oh boy,work to do[j/k].
In no paticular order :

# Action Genre :

Action
Platformer
Extreme Combat
Hack'n'Slash
Beat'em Up
Mixed genres

# Fighting Genre :

2D/2.5D/3D
Fighting RPG
Mixed Genres

# Action Adventure Genre :

Action-Adventure
Open-World/SandBox
2D/3D/2.5D
Mixed Genres

# RRPG Genre :

RPG
J-RPG
Acion RPG
2D/2.5D/3D
Mixed Genres

# Adventure Games :

Visual Novels
Visual Novels with Dramatic Acts
2D/3D/2.5D
Mixed Genres

# Strategy Genre :

Turn Based Strategy/Strategy RPG
2D/3D/2.5D

# Simulation Genre :

Mecha : Super/Real/Mixed
Stealth
Spying/Espionage/Tactical Espionage Action[mixed genre but fits here too.]
Mixed Genres
# Mixed Genres[Mix anything from the above.]

*The whole Third Person drill is a must for me.But I let it slide when faced with awesome games.[Metroid Trilogy plus Other M with switch of Modes.]

Yup,that's it.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;227817 said:
Well, I know one that doesn't fail. The Elder Scrolls. The only and I do mean only game I know of that lets you play as a lizard man who ISN'T evil. Plus, Argonians are completely resistant to disease and poison, and they can breath water. ^_^

I should've guessed you like the Argonians. They are pretty cool though. But I played as a Nord named Fred. Yeah that's right. Anyway, The Elder Scrolls is an amazing RPG. I just with the characters weren't so darn ugly.

aka958

Don't trust people
I LOVE argonians!

I tried playing as another race but missing a tail and epic voice made me cry.

My three mains is just argonians. One of them almost mastered in everything and done pretty much 85% of the game. I've filled my house in Skingrad with lots of artifacts I've found on my journey. So much it actually laggs when I come into the house or tries to open a chest. Yes I know... Bragging...

And their perks are just awesome. Breather underwater, resist disease and IMMUNE against poison?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I can't get into Elder Scrolls, or Fallout 3 for that matter. They are simply too slow for me to like. I'm not saying it's a bad game. Just that...it's too sluggish and drawn out.

And it makes me sad, because I love Fallout as a game series T_T. Fallout 1 and 2 were great!

Mass Effect is more my style...although it's more shooter than RPG, it's still made up of RPG elements which, without, would not make the same game at ALL.

Top Bottom