• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games with demos

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ive found that not enough games these days have demos available for them. I know you can play 2 hours of a game on Steam and then refund if you dont like it but thats not really a demo in the old school sense. So im going to try and highlight the games & developers that take the effort to create demos for their products in this thread.

I will post each game in a new post with details and then edit this post with the list as I find them and include them below with download links.

Civilization 6 Demo

Mafia III Demo (Xbox One/PS4/PC)

NieR: Automata Demo

Halo Wars 2 Demo (Xbox One/PC)

Dark Drakan

Admin
civilization-6.jpg

Civilization 6 demo

Players who download the Sid Meier’s Civilization VI demo will be able to play as China, led by Qin Shi Huang and take their first steps building a new civilization for up to 60 turns in to the game. For those completely new to the Civilization series the demo also includes the tutorial from the full game to introduce and guide beginners to the world of Civilization.​

Dark Drakan

Admin
header.jpg

Mafia 3 Demo

Download Links

Xbox One
PS4

PC

The entire first act of Mafia III can be downloaded and played on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Progress from the demo transfers over to the full game, should you purchase it once the demo completes. The free demo is 24 GB on PC, 27 GB on PS4, and 25 GB on Xbox One.​

Dark Drakan

Admin
Nier: Automata has a pretty good demo if anyone's on the fence about it.

I have added it now.

1998342_0.jpg
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...1128/cid=EP0082-CUSA07007_00-NIERAUTOMATADEMO

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...1128/cid=EP0082-CUSA07007_00-NIERAUTOMATADEMO
NieR: Automata Demo
Download the NieR: Automata™ DEMO 120161128 to join androids 2B and 9S and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful machine lifeforms. Experience a glimpse of the action-packed and high-speed battles rendered in fluid 60fps, against hordes of enemies within a beautifully desolate open-world. NieR: Automata™ is a fresh take on the action role-playing game (RPG) genre that gracefully blends mesmerising action with a captivating story.

Dark Drakan

Admin
hw2art-915d6eb1eed749f98b4e95682482a0bd.jpg

Halo Wars 2 Demo

Xbox One Download

PC Download

Included in the demo is a first look at the campaign with mission one, “The Signal,” as well as Blitz Firefight where you can test your mettle against waves of AI using a pre-built deck of cards from Captain Cutter or Atriox.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Been some time since I updated this but fairly recently Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus got a demo (you can play opening level for free). All your progress in the demo carries over to the full game should you choose to purchase it too (currently 50% off).

Top Bottom