• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games to pawn....

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have some games i want to pawn.......but i want to get good money for them....
I have been ripped off before....hence i do not want to be ripped off again....

here is what I own....
Kingdom Hearts (although my friend has borrowed this and he has not yet returned it)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (haven't finished it, so not selling it)
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May cry 3 special edition

*I will not sell any of my dmc games.*

Crash Bandicoot 3 Wrapped
Harry Potter and the order of the phoniex
Harry Potter Quidditch World cup
Final Fantasy 8 (Have not beaten it yet so i am not selling it)
and I also own a game shark.

so what prices should i get for them....

Keaton

Premium
It depends, if you are going to use eBay or not.

If your using pawnshops or games retail store 'trade-in' value...you won't get a 10th of their actual (eBay) value...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well actually if i go to this store that isn't a chain...i may not get as ripped off cause i know the owner, not to mention all the guys that work there.

Koemi

half-breed
ebay won't take that much time - i took pics, posted it and sold it all within a day. i sold my original DMC4 (now i has the collector's edition) for $36, just few days before the price drop ;) i got lucky there, but what i mean was it's not taking that much time, and it definitely gives you better value

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
well if you know the guys then go for it - might get a great deal :D

Evil Nero

Shops only pay you what percentage they get for selling there games.
Lets say you buy a 30 pound game. 5 may go to the creators, 5 may go to the developers, 5 to advertising etc etc.

I REALLY recommend you sell them on Ebay, Trish, you will get your money's worth. Plus it will be worth the time.

Top Bottom