• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games That Need to Reboots or HD Remake

Super90sgamer

1. Brave Fancer Musashi (PS4)
  2. Street of Rage 4 (PSN/XBLA)
  3. Syphon Filter 4(PS4)
  4. The Mark of Kri (PS4)
  5. Skia of Arcadia (Wii U)
  6. Shinmue 3 (PS4/X1)
  7. Banjo-Kazooe (X1)
  8. Tomba 3 (PSVita)
  9. Contra 5 (PSVita/3DS)
  10. Kameo 2

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Square Enix should remake the first 9 Final Fantasy games on PS4/Wii U (and maybe Xbox One) starting with VII to avoid the inevitable " why aren't they remaking VII" complaints that happen every single time anything happens with any FF game. it would give fans who started with later games a chance to try the older ones in a way that won't make them seem outdated in comparison to the newer ones.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
resident evil needs a reboot. it really does. as for hd remakes, the only thing that comes to mind is metal gear solid ps1

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
resident evil needs a reboot. it really does. as for hd remakes, the only thing that comes to mind is metal gear solid ps1

MGS1 did get a remake, it's that Twin Snakes game for Game cube.

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger

A third game is being made and so far, it seems messed up like how Nier was. The characters and the things that happen in both franchises are twisted. The whole artificial bodies or something, forcing a living being into eternal pain and imprisonment to save the world or something, and now a backstory that resembles the backwater stories from shady slums, extreme poverty, and human cruelty. Here's Drakengard's main character's backstory The Tragic Past Of Drakengard 3 Heroine Zero from Siliconera.

Also, I swore we had a thread like this some time ago... Anyway, remake or remaster the Mother/Earthbound franchise. More people need to play this franchise.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!

tumblr_mnbeftFxgP1riyisso1_400.gif

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
How about rebooting....
- Bloody Roar
- Dino Crisis
- Vexx
- MedEvil
- Prince of Persia
- Weaponlord