• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamer Tags

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Post your online gaming ID/Code/Name in here and arrange matches against others or expand your list of friends.

PS3
Tawsie - Tawsie
DarylCox - TheDoctor

Xbox 360
A Randy Old Man - devilmaycry
Sephirousy - Angelo Credo
DanteCondren - Evil Nero

Wii
4010 4942 1082 5935 - Tawsie

Games I am able to play online:
Fifa 08
Dragonball Z Burst Limit
Resistance Fall of Man
Call of Duty 4
Timeshift
Smackdown vs Raw 2008

devilmaycry:
Call of Duty 4
Battlefield 2: Bad Company
Rainbow Six 2

Angelo Credo:
Halo 3
Gears of War
Timeshift

Evil Nero:
Halo 3
Rainbow Six 2

TheDoctor:
Call of Duty 4
Dragonball Z Burst Limit
Army of Two
Metal Gear Online
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Dark Sector
GTA IV
Dark Sector

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Those of us that have Xbox Live will most likely have our Gamer Tag already open for viewing, nice thread idea though, this sort of thing is a nice way for people to get together for games. ^_^

Oh, may I direct you to this video so you can find your Wii friend code?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WIUVhlcZSM

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
My Xbox 360 Gamertag: A Randy Old Man - I mostly play Call of Duty 4, Battlefield: Bad Company and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 online, so feel free to add me if you fancy a game.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Feel free to add my Gamertag up there, although I won't effectively be on Xbox Live for a while seeing as my membership just expired and I don't have the cash lying about for a renewal just yet.

When I do though, I'll mostly be playing Halo 3, Gears of War, Gears of War 2 (When it comes out of course.) and anything else that I get my hands upon.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Just got something new that I'm playing online.

Feel free to add Timeshift to my online play list. ^_^

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I must admit, the multiplayer isn't as good as it could be, although the time manipulation does had a whole new element of strategy to the course of the game.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Its good that you can still manipulate time online, they added a feature with Resistance that makes camping really easy. Instead of to the nearest bar, your health rejuvenates fully after each encounter, sometimes even during. Spawn killers and campers rejoice.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Bah! I never liked Spawn Killers, campers didn't bother me so much seeing as I sometimes do it myself, if I see somewhere strategic, I'll stay there until circumstances force me to move.

The timeshifting really works online and it's not overpowered either, only effecting a certain area, still, it can give you a nice chance to dodge a rocket if need be. :lol:

I used to camp quite a bit in Halo 3, especially if I was packing a sniper rifle, makes for decent domination and racking up points easy, although I always thought spawn killing was a tactic for those that can't actually play properly, if you're going to play online then play with decency.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Spawn killing is pointless really, although its like a mixture of camping as well. It just sucks the fun out of the game.

TheDoctor

The Oncoming Storm
My PSN name is DarylCox. I can play Army of Two, Dark Sector, DBZ: Burst Limit, GTA: IV, Guitar Hero 3 and Aerosmith, Metal Gear Online (my personal favourite), Condemned 2 and CoD4.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
My PSN ID is dan1com5
I play quite a few games online my favourites being MGO and GTA4. I can also play Army of Two, Resistance fall of Man, Kane and lynch, COD4, Haze, Ridge Racer 7 and Turok. My other PS3 games are DMC4, The Darkness, Assasins Creed, Heavenly Sword and Uncharted. I'm online most days if anyone wants to play so yeah feel free to add me lol

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Xbox Live gamertag is "VeNGeD". Right now I mostly play Devil May Cry 4(really want to get this last achievement) but occasionally play some Left 4 Dead or Team Fortress 2.

Feel free to add me if you want to play.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Just added my gamer tag - it's a bit lame, as I always play when my boyfriend is signed in - 'cuz I use his points to buy stuff! ;)

Top Bottom