• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game Swaps

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Since most of the members here are UK-based and play a lot of other games, would anyone be interested in listing games they have that they don't want any more so that members can do swaps with each other? We do this at other forums I'm on.

If you see a game you want and you have something to offer the other person in return that they want, you can send the games to each other. You can list the games you have to swap and the games you'd like to have, and update the list if there's a change in availability. Then if there's a match between members they can go ahead and do their swap by PM and post their games out to each other. It suits people looking for games that are old, hard to find, or people just willing to give a random game a go that they wouldn't normally bother with, etc.

Mods, is this an OK idea?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As long as this thread serves as only "the place with the lists" - meaning the list that everyone is searching for/is willing to part with - it should be okay.

Any deals should be done only through PMs - and of course DMC.org has absolutely nothing to do with the whole thing.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yup, that's the idea. :)

I'll write a list of my "games available for swap" and "games I'm looking for" later then. :)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Okay... my current list is:

Games available to swap:

Prince of Persia Sands of Time (PS2)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Lost Odyssey (360)
Marvel vs CAPCOM 3 (360)
Red Faction Guerrilla (360)
Far Cry 2 (360)
X Men Origins Wolverine (360)
Beautiful Katamari (360)
Super Bust a Move (PS2)
Thief Deadly Shadows (Xbox)
Onimusha Warlords (PS2)

Anyone with games to swap post up here too and if anyone sees anything they like they can contact the owner and see if there's anything they wanna mutal swap?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah the forums can take no responsibility for any game swaps should they happen and they should be sorted between the members at their own discretion but its an interesting idea.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Well, no... members based anywhere could swap with each other, but they'd obviously want to be aware of the regional video modes, PAL, NTSC or SECAM and swap with members who use the same mode. :)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I think it's the French colour video system. They use it in Russia and Africa as well.

Australia, Japan, most of Europe, the UK and the Middle East and some parts of S. America use PAL, the rest of N. America and S. America uses NTSC.

Top Bottom