• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game sequels that NEED to happen

Meg

I think its safe to say everyone on here wants DMC5, but other than that what games do you think need a sequel?

Here's my list:

Jak and Daxter (or remakes of the old ones)
Ratchet and Clank
Final Fantasy XIII (they've got some explaining to do)
Tekken (but only if scenario campaign is scrapped)

aka958

Don't trust people
The Final Fantasy VII compilation. <.< Dirge of Cerberus secret ending kinda strongly hinted that there will be a sequel...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Or another OVA/Movie[IMO,most probable].If anything my money is on any of them or a game just to finish the VII saga.

Let's see...

Ys 8[...who am I kidding.It WILL happen]
DMC 5[Losing patience here]
Sengoku BASARA 3 : Heroes/Name of Expansion
Lunar Knights 2
Megaman ZX 3
Zone of the Enders 3
Hokuto Musou 2
Gundam Musou 3
Megaman X and Zero[the remake plan that Keiji proposed]
Super Robot Wars Original Generation 3
A.C.E. R2
Kikou Heidan J-Phoenix 3
Shining Wind Sequel[The famed Project WS/Whirlwind Stories]
Guilty Gear 1.5??2.5???.3???[Something that either Ties 1 and 2 or one that brings back the characters that were absent in 2.And I don't mean an expansion.]
Nier 2

That's what I have on top of my head.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ You said pretty much everything I was gonna say...

ESPECIALLY Zone of the Enders 3!

Oh, and let's not forget Mega Man Legends 3! C'mon, it's been ended on a cliffhanger for YEARS now!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Forgot Nier 2.As for Megaman Legends 3...Keiji-san expressed interest in making but like the X and Zero remakes,the CEOs canned it up his butt in the worst way possible...as always.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
A lot of them have already happened

Sonic 4
Mario Bros wii
Donkey Kong Country returns

I would like to see the old plinky plonky metal gear games remade at some point. Snake vs Big Boss ftw.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
meg127;253624 said:
I think its safe to say everyone on here wants DMC5, but other than that what games do you think need a sequel?

Here's my list:

Jak and Daxter (or remakes of the old ones)
Ratchet and Clank

I would say.. they really need to take Jak & Daxter back -_- and remake the lost Frontier as that game suck ass, seriously. I payed £25 for it and finished it on the same day D:< Also, remake would be pretty cool.

aka958;253625 said:
The Final Fantasy VII compilation. <.< Dirge of Cerberus secret ending kinda strongly hinted that there will be a sequel...

>_> So true.

Kingdom Hearts 3, but they won't make it until FFXIII Versus is finish..and I'm starting to think it's gonna be about 5 years before we can even get our hands on KH3 -_-''

LO 2, that'd be bloody brilliant! I just hope it'll follow on from the first game, rather than be like FF >_> not that there's anything wrong with FF, but you know!

DMC 4 remake/5 >_>

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Prototype 2,No More Heroes 3,Kingdom Hearts 3,Red Dead Redemption 2,Blazblue 2,Brutal Legend 2,Bayonetta 2,Tatsunoko vs Capcom 2,Madworld 2,Star Wars:Battlefront 3 and a sequel to Killer7.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to happen,Nomura's words.After KH3DS and Re : Coded that is...again,Nomura's words...

Wasn't prototype 2 supposed to be called Archetype or something...?

Meg

Devil Bane;253809 said:
Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to happen,Nomura's words.After KH3DS and Re : Coded that is...again,Nomura's words...

Wasn't prototype 2 supposed to be called Archetype or something...?

Where'd you hear that? I heard that Nomura short down the rumor of KH3 he accidentally started. Is this something knew? *prays*

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
He said that the next KH games,back then when nobody knew that KH 3DS was the name of the new "mystery title" in the KH franchise[ok,there were two,but Coded was as good as guessed.See Agito and CoM for reasons],he said that it is not and won't happen soon.He said that the two mystery titles need to be finished,especially since one of them is *insert Nomura's hint-laughing mystery* something that ties loose ends with BBS.

So it really is anyone's guess that has unlocked everything in BBS[no going to spoil anything,sorry] what the actual title of KH 3DS is going to be.

Just hang in there guys.2012 isn't that far away.

Meg

Devil Bane;253826 said:
He said that the next KH games,back then when nobody knew that KH 3DS was the name of the new "mystery title" in the KH franchise[ok,there were two,but Coded was as good as guessed.See Agito and CoM for reasons],he said that it is not and won't happen soon.He said that the two mystery titles need to be finished,especially since one of them is *insert Nomura's hint-laughing mystery* something that ties loose ends with BBS.

So it really is anyone's guess that has unlocked everything in BBS[no going to spoil anything,sorry] what the actual title of KH 3DS is going to be.

Just hang in there guys.2012 isn't that far away.

Oh ok that's what I was thinking of.

Osaka

trollololol
Vagrant Story 2 and Skies Of Arcadia 2 - These are the games that NEED TO BE MADE!
Of course I know that there's, what, 1/1,000,000,000,000 chance that they will see the light of day but you never know!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Dawn of War II changed absolutely too many things, and in my opinion, aside from the BEAUTIFUL graphics, that game was...crud.

I say...Star Wars Republic Commando 2. That game was great, I and want to play with Boss, Fixer and Scorch (along with whoever replaces Sev) through Order 66 and the trasformation over to Storm Troopers.

aoshi

Captain Ren;253726 said:
i need a god hand 2

Me too. But is possible if platinum studios create it and don't think capcom will as shinji has left. :(

But game was kick a$$.

Top Bottom