• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game just came out and it's already $19.99?

Frantix

Some sites are offering at that price to promote their site, though they don't seem authorized by Capcom. I heard some people are getting their copies revoked after purchasing.

Be cautious.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
YES IT'S CHEAPER! I CAN GET IT NOW!!:)
tumblr_m4x2bokduj1qhuzbro1_500.gif

Pogo

Capcom's plan B when the game doesn't sell well, 1- Price Drop.

It's not necessarily in Capcom's hands.

The site is Russian, and they have icons that say they send you a scanned image of a CD Key. If whatever boxed copy they have gets resold at a flea market and someone opens a dispute with Steam, you might be SOL with your copy. Also, the game will most likely be in Russian.

Dnishe Ebanoye

It's not necessarily in Capcom's hands.

The site is Russian, and they have icons that say they send you a scanned image of a CD Key. If whatever boxed copy they have gets resold at a flea market and someone opens a dispute with Steam, you might be SOL with your copy. Also, the game will most likely be in Russian.
Yes. Our games are cheap.

rupok93

There are always sites that that who use region pricing to sell games cheaper. For pc games some places like Russia always have cheaper games and if they are not region restricted these sites buy keys for them and sell them for cheap. Its nothing particular to this game, it happens to many games such as cod, my friend bought mw3 for $20 and black ops 2 for $35.

Buying these copies come with risks so be cautious. I personally never buy anything like this since I don't want my steam account with 200 games to have some dispute with steam.

Top Bottom