• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game Informer Oct. Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysander

Well, Vergil can also fit into them all like this:

* Nero eventually has a change of heart after learning more, and realises that Dante is a good guy, then Vergil kicks their ass
* Dante and Nero eventually come across Vergil whom they join forces to beat, but get their asses kick
* Nero is controlled by the arm, and Dante has to save him, then Vergil kicks their ass

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
I 100% completely agree with you on every possible plot twist that includes Vergil! The ass-kicker of ass-kicking-ass-kickers!

....KICK ASS!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
DarkSlayer;6751 said:
Vergil and the ass-kicking thing is sweet... It doesn't matter who's ass it is so long as it's getting kicked.:D

whoa..................what a ass-kicker
lol....................just kidding :D

machindix

jigsaw_541;6746 said:
Three possible plot outlines and you diddn't include Vergil in any of them!? Come on, lol.

How about... Vergil impersonates Dante then runs around Fortuna killing cultists in order to frame his brother...

We think we only saw Dante in the trailer... BUT NOOO!!! We actually saw Dante AND a Vergil dressed up like Dante!!!

Just joking.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
machindix;6819 said:
How about... Vergil impersonates Dante then runs around Fortuna killing cultists in order to frame his brother...

We think we only saw Dante in the trailer... BUT NOOO!!! We actually saw Dante AND a Vergil dressed up like Dante!!!

Just joking.

hhmmm..................it could be true dude...............i guess :)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
great speech about DMC4 that has in GameInformer.......it talks about combos in DMC4 and it will be awsome to play

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
machindix;6819 said:

Just joking.

Ow I never thought that...cool theory...but why would he do that?:wacko:

machindix

IloveVergil;6962 said:
Ow I never thought that...cool theory...but why would he do that?:wacko:

Well... since Dante and Nero are on the same ground concerning demons, it's likely that they'll team up against Vergil in his scheme (<--- whatever that is...) Vergil probably learned from his defeat in DMC1 that Dante alone would be hard to handle, not to metion a Dante-Nero collabroation-- that could be a real pain in the a**-- so wouldn't it be easier if he could just turn them against each other? He probably even went on giving Nero the Devil Bringer for fear that a mere human like him won't be enough to bring down Dante...

Actually it needn't be Vergil-- any antagonist can use this trick (<--- that's what I would do...) It's just that Vergil could probably pull it off more easily than anyone else simply because he's Dante's twin...

Then again, this whole scheme just doesn't seem like Vergil's character... so personally, I wouldn't take this theory too seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom