• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game Idea

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Who wants to help me with an idea I had for a game?

It's called Eternity's End.

In the year 1532, at the fall of the Aztec Empire, Quetzalcoatl tries to kill the other Mythical Gods, succeeding in uniting all of the Evils of myth against them. In the end, 7 gods managed to defeat Quetzalcoatl. Sun Wukong, Thor and Loki Odinson, Ryujin, Amaterasu, Anubis and Nemisis.

The Gods, however sacrificed their lives to seal the feathered Serpent. They died, and their souls were sent to the reincarnation cycle.

700 years later, the seal is broken. Quetzalcoatl revives, and only the new seven can stop him.

The new Seven have the same basic personalities as the god forms, and Sci-Fi versions of their weapons.

Jason Wukong- A cocky, arrogant fighter . He still has white hair and gold eyes. Age 17
Weapon: Energy Staff

Thurgood Azir: A loud, Boisterous Bruiser, the fun one. Has strawberry blond hair and a short beard. Age 21.
Weapon: Mjolnir, a hammer made of Starmetal.

Locke Azir: The clever, manipulative trickster and the team strategist/ snarker. While good, more devious than the others. Has red hair with a streak of black. Age 17
Weapon: Suture, a plasma blade

Ryu Jinnson: Calm, regal, and stoic. He's the big one and the team dad. Age 27
Weapon: Laser blade named Draco.

Ami Teratsu: A tough, headstrong, and still regal girl (think Karin from Enchanted Arms) Age: 19.
Weapon: Two. A Mystic Neckalace called Yashakami and the sword Kusanagi (Susanoo wasn't reincarnated, since he was killed by Tezcatlipoca .)

Alex Nubis: Dark, mysterious and clever. He's quick witted and has a strong sense of justice, but anti-social. Age: 19
Weapon: A black scepter made of Dark matter.

Nami Nocturne: A axe-crazy, fight loving maniac. Less "good" and more like "evil vaguely directed in the direction of more evil." Age: 17
Weapon: Twin energy daggers, one white and one black.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's a good idea, and I'd love to help out with this. It's a bit unfortunate that you didn't include anything Egyptian in your idea though...

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
It's a good idea, and I'd love to help out with this. It's a bit unfortunate that you didn't include anything Egyptian in your idea though...
Egyptian? Why? :0

Sounds fun to me, a little bit different - I'd play it! Do you play as each of them or choose one?
You could maybe have one main character that learns the skills of each of the seven, so he's powerful enough to face Quetzalcoatl alone and defeat him, but I like the characters, they sound cool:D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Egyptian? Why? :0

Sounds fun to me, a little bit different - I'd play it! Do you play as each of them or choose one?
You could maybe have one main character that learns the skills of each of the seven, so he's powerful enough to face Quetzalcoatl alone and defeat him, but I like the characters, they sound cool:D

Well, because he's got all the other major ancient religions represented but there are no Egyptian gods in sight. :/

TerrorA

Anubis is better, and can be made into a Modern name (Alex Nubis) so, you're right.

What was Anubis' main weapon?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Anubis is better, and can be made into a Modern name (Alex Nubis) so, you're right.

What was Anubis' main weapon?

Anubis always carried a scepter, and he was the one who judged people's hearts against the feather of truth using a scale.

BTW, he is NOT evil, despite being the judge of death. The Egyptians portrayed him as an all-around alright guy.

EDIT: Oh, and I found a picture I drew that could work for his "modern" design... Too bad I can't draw humans, so I gave him a jackal head...

TerrorA

Oh, Angel, with your western knowledge of mythology

Amerteratsu is Japanese, Sun Wukong is Chinese, and Ryujinn is Japanese based on a Chinese legend.

Nemesis is Greek

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
Oh right... I knew Thor was Viking... I know nothing of Eastern culture, except rice, dragons and anime. -.-'

TerrorA

Also, some of the other gods are still alive (Hel, Hercules, Apollo,) They will offer help and assistance.

Hel's level is hilarious as she continues to call Locke "Father". She looks like she's in her late 20's/ early 30's. Locke is 17.

There's team attacks too. Locke and Thurgood have one called "Asgard Assault." Where they combine slashes and hammer blows in a flurry of attacks, before dropping Gungnir, Odin's spear, on the enemy.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You want concept art, huh? I'll see what I can do. Give me a basic outline of what you want in each character. Oh, but I'm not very good at drawing humans, like I've said...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, draw Sleepnir the horse.

Eight legged, jet black, red eyed, huge, cyberneticic.

Gah, that's the problem. I'm terrible at drawing robots too...

Maybe I should show you some of the stuff I've drawn so you can get a idea of what you can get out of me?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Picture61.jpg

Picture73.jpg

I know it's just two pictures, but I've got plenty more if you need to see them.

Top Bottom