• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game Cafe (DMC & Other Games):

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Welcome...to the cafe where everyone rant or do a comparison or even chat about any kind of game:

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
"if the world in DmC seems more advanced. and that dante is younger. and the secret ending of dmc 5 had DmC dante in it. couldn't that DmC take place with a diffrent dante shortly after dmc 4 but before dmc5. that way they could integrate him into the dmc timeline."

This @jamiesghost question so let's answer it enjoy and be polite.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
"if the world in DmC seems more advanced. and that dante is younger. and the secret ending of dmc 5 had DmC dante in it. couldnt that DmC take place with a diffrent dante shortly after dmc 4 but before dmc5. that way they could integrate him into the dmc timeline."

This @jamiesghost question so let's answer it enjoy and be polite.
Yes and no.

It would've been better for DmC if they pitched it as a canon entry than a reboot. Letting it be another sidestory/prequel etc.

Before DMC5, DMC stories was pretty disconnected from each other. There are recurring elements but the stories were self-contained.

So it could've been another case Dante took offscreen. Most of the games take place years apart so I assumed he did other cases. DMC3 is set 10 years before DMC1. So just put it there.

You might have to change a few things like Dante's half angel status and Vergil/Mundus's roles but it's not insurmountable.

If anything you could've made it a new character wholesale and do that. Just set it in the DMC version of Britain and go from there.

I loved V and I like "V is not part of Vergil" fanfiction. So giving him a spinoff before he pops up in 5 would've been cool.

I hope this answers @Thestormthatisapproaching 's question.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega

Why rip-offs why:

There is no way that these kinda games are in Android app stores or iPhone app store why.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
This year is the 20th anniversary for Jak and Daxter. I'm hoping they do a FF7R style remake and build it up even better than before.

There's a lot of great Jak and daxter 4 fan art.

Come on Naughty Dog. STEP UP!!!

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
This game is on the trend among YouTubers and some normal people who like music battles between two characters and this game has a lot of mods and when I say a lot the community for this game is very active and of course there is a lot of bootleg games from this good rap battle on app stores, anyway enjoy:

-Trailer:

-Bootlegs:

-Mods:

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
So anyone else in here a major doom slayer fan?, and consider him beyond op especially in eternal and it's 2 dlc and going by lore

Omg if there was some sort of crossover between dmc and current doom, that would be insanity

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'd bring over Nioh's character creation tools to Ninja Gaiden 4.

Just make DOA Venus Vacation a dating Sim ;).

I wouldn't mind a FF7R style remake for the SNES Ninja Gaiden games. I'd replace Ryu with his father Jo. The SNES games were his adventures, the XBOX games were Ryu's.

There are some continuity issues but you could fix them by adapting them out. Ryu's father was named either Ken or Jo depending on the game. So make Ken Jo's father and kill him off.

You could always scrap the whole "Ryu marries Irene and retires" aspect.

Replacing Ryu isn't necessary but using Jo opens more opportunities.

DOA characters should make a guest appearance.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Well...Cyberpunk get official modding tools and modders pay their respect like this...shame :confused: on them (the mod got removed at CDPR request in nexus mods):

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Dio Brando
If you wanna work the TGS10 Dante design into canon, you could use the whole human/demon split from 5. TGS10 Dante is what Dante's human self looks like.

this is part of my answer to your query in another thread. On how DmC could've worked in canon.

Gasoline Tank

I hope the new Silent Hill isn't a remake. Konami, you're gonna leave the franchise alone for years, get lazy as all hell, and remake something as it's easier!? No. Stop that. Come up with something new. ;)

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
I can't pass from this, how this possible :eek:?
from a random npc that nearly 85% like Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean), Assassin Creed Brotherhood can't generate such npcs.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Here is a FnF shaggy mod that the creator of this mod is drunk on power that make people mad with his creation that make no sense.
even this make no sense, is creator drunk or shaggy all mighty meme lord himself created this mod:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Soldier guy (DMC 5)...sorry soulja boy I mean BOY :ROFL: (God of War reference) make himself clown and why this guy start his business by stealing companies consoles or buy cheap emulators to scam people :confused::

Last edited:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
A player in our game squad managed to tame Lox in Valheim and I think among wolf cubs, this is the cutest thing in the game so far

loxloves.png

Screenshot is from the player in question

Top Bottom