• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FX Mod Request

Dark purple FX like Nelo Angelo or a mix between purple and red like DMC5 Dante. Hoping for all of Dante's weapon effects but just a few like the ground impact would work nicely! Thank you.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
The only person I know in the forum who can create good effects is @Jai Nagrani he can do all sort things with effects go and tell your request to him maybe he can help but he is not here often and sometimes busy but you can try to talk him through PM have a good day.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
or If you want effects for Vergil only here my solution to save your time download Alexander Collection (Dark Slayer Edition) and use dark purple Slashes effects on Advanced Corrupted Vergil here my instruction:

》Vergil's Downfall DLC:

>Per-Stab: (Download Per-Stab in my post)

-Vergil Dark Purple Slashes
-Vergil Classic DMC 3 Lifebar
-Yamato DMC 3
-Corrupted Vergil (Alternative Face): can be removed from the list and use default face
-Corrupted Vergil-DmC

Hope this one helps as well.

And one more thing please if you want to request a mod don't request here, people always tell their request in the DmC mod decision that is the best place to post your requests instead here I not making rules but for best you can ask there.

Update: I have now basic information for effect creation and I can create or edit effects for Vergil for now (I'm not pro yet and I have don't time to become professional in this field so I keep simple my job) and I now finally can use my own reordered effects pack and update some old and new mods and add patch to some mods.

Last edited:
Top Bottom