• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

funny story (Resi5)

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
If you die in the public assembly area of the game before (or after) the game over screen appears the camera will go into first person and it will show the eneimes kick, slicing, and stabbing you.

I saw this happen last night.

I just got out shower and my girlfriend had some friends over, she they had been playing the public assembly. At the moment she was playing.

So started talking **** about how she was gonna die really fast.

She did the Majority of the area while I was making a sandwich and grabing some pop in the kitchen.

It suprised me that she had got so far, but then she made the fatal mistake of getting hit by the executioner.

I kept laughing at how she was frantically screaming while shotting him!xD

Naturally she went into dying, but before Sheva could heal her a majina got her.

Then I saw the cutscene and was like "Damn". I started to crack up until she stool my diet pepsi and called me a douche bag.

I thought she got it because she sucked, but later I went back and got kill myself to see it.

Also, I've learned that Re5 can still scare chicks at the very least. >.>

Keaton

Premium
Re: funny story

Yeah, you get different Game Over screens iirc depending on where you are, I saw the public assembly one a couple of times though lol

Oddly though my girlfriend isnt bothered at all by Resident Evil 5, while I was panicing and shooting enemies at point blank with low ammo she just laughed lol

Also, changing the topic title for you, bit confusing until you mention Sheva or Resi5 ^^

Janny

Dines with dementia
I don't know about other girls, but Resi has never really scared me, even the jump scares become predictable after a while... I suppose it's hard to put in psychological horror when zombies are involved.

Top Bottom